Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i received an NX incognito kit from my friend who left for the marines. the kit came with a 50 shot jet and 2 extra bottles. anywayz, is it safe to run a dry 50 shot on stock internals on a Z6. if i need to add fuel, what would be the best way to go about this?

setup:
1994 honda civic ex full interior
tsudo header
no cat
2.25" exhaust
hondata heatshield gasket
exedy clutch
15" speedy wheels H&S style (12 lbs each)
Falken Ziex street tires
AEM CAI

any help is greatly appreciated
thanks

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
black_on_white_civic said:
right on

thanks
I think da max on nitrous is 75hp on a stock z6.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wanna hear something messed up and unnatural.....My friend has a z6/w greddy kit 15psi and a 150shot of nitrous on a stock block.....I told him he should have grenaded his shit by now.....but damn is it fast, no track times yet for it

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah a 50 shot youll be fine .. its a fun little boost !

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
HondaXtc said:
Wanna hear something messed up and unnatural.....My friend has a z6/w greddy kit 15psi and a 150shot of nitrous on a stock block.....I told him he should have grenaded his shit by now.....but damn is it fast, no track times yet for it
Hard to believe this. Considering that stock internals cant handle more than 200whp

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
CxHatch said:
Hard to believe this. Considering that stock internals cant handle more than 200whp
Yep, thats complete BS, maybe 15psi and a 50 shot but even that doesnt make sense.....wow..... noob

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
Yep, thats complete BS, maybe 15psi and a 50 shot but even that doesnt make sense.....wow..... noob
I hate liars.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
no kidding..... even 15psi without nitrous in general would cause some nice damage.... I dont get why people lie??? it makes you look like shit.... whatev

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thats what I said, I was like ya sure it ain't a 50shot...ah well I'll ask him when we're swapping a z6 into my ride this weekend. or at least get the p/n off the nitrous pill

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
HondaXtc said:
Thats what I said, I was like ya sure it ain't a 50shot...ah well I'll ask him when we're swapping a z6 into my ride this weekend. or at least get the p/n off the nitrous pill
Learn how to lie dude. Now u saying that you dont believe him.Make up your mind man. We hate liar. When you mentioned about your boy, you sounded so proud of him.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
BseriesKllR said:
i hate people who spread false information....
Wut u mean false info? Are you saying im passing wrong info out?

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
mikeD16Z6 said:
Some people have made more than 200 horse on stock internals, but they had a damn good tune and ARPs.
Well ya, dat is true but from wut i heard it it safer to keep stock internals with 200whp max. But i know of people getting moer, but properly tuned and i havent heard of many.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
3,003 Posts
BseriesKllR said:
a d16 as more then capable of producing 200whp+++ saying it cant handle anything over 200whp is false
I understand dat, but what i said was that they cant handle 200whp+ with stock internals. Only very few that i seen.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
CxHatch said:
but what i said was that they cant handle 200whp+ with stock internals. Only very few that i seen.
you basically just proved yourself wrong.....there are plenty 200whp+ d16's now 250whp+ thats when there are very few.

basically your saying a d16 with stock internals cant handle 200whp+ that is false its done over with blah!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts