Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Ek sedan
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't be using these for another few months, but I just got them in the mail today. I wanted to share that they were packaged very well, came with the pig tails I need, injector nation decals (everybody loves stickers), and they look to be very good quality. They are also the least expensive ev-14s I've seen.

I also want to say how helpful Hiprofile was for answering my questions and even sent me links to other things I'll need later on for my fuel system. Big A++ for Hiprofile, if anybody needs injectors they should PM him first.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I just purchased a set of 900's from him and they came super fast. I too noticed the quality appearance of the injector and could not have been happier with the price and what is also thrown in to sweeten the deal. I'll be recommending him to anyone I know looking for injectors.

·
Registered
680 Posts
figured i would bump this thread cause i just got my injector nation injector 700cc injectors dialed in and they are amazing. it cruises way better fuel smoother at leaner a/f for better fuel economy. runs super nice and was super easy to dial in! great upgrade all around.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Love my injectors too, brosef! Keep up the good work, dont pull a Busymoetoe and get all corporate and let your customer service take a huge shit!

Because you got a good thing going! :D

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Love my injectors too, brosef! Keep up the good work, dont pull a Busymoetoe and get all corporate and let your customer service take a huge shit!

Because you got a good thing going! :D
This. Fantastic service when I was ordering mine. They went in super easy and were a breeze to tune. My car runs much smoother than the RC's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts