Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in an accident earlier this month and am having complications from it along with physical therapy that has started. My turnaround times will range from 3-4 weeks as I cannot lift heavy items, have to work slowly/take it easy, and have a lot of off season builds scheduled to come in. I will have an extra pair of hands helping for the month of January to do the lifting and cleaning/blasting of cases but I'm not yet sure how much that will speed things up.

I truly appreciate everyone that wants to support WDR with your business and you will still have the same top quality transmission as always, it will just take a little longer so please bear with me.

If you need to contact me please email instead of PM'ing me as my time on here and other forums will be limited and I can be sure I haven't missed your contact. [email protected]

Thank you,

Chris @ WDR

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
sorry to hear bout the unfortunate turn of events, take it easy on yourself and get well soon!

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
925 Posts
Glad to hear your ok and Get well soon!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sorry to hear about your misfortune... take care and heal up soon :yes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to hear your injured. I sent you a mail regarding the Action clutch I ordered in early November would you please give me an update.

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
I am sorry for you accident, I have been trying to PM you for about a week but say's your PM folder is full. Hope you get well soon.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I was in an accident earlier this month and am having complications from it along with physical therapy that has started. My turnaround times will range from 3-4 weeks as I cannot lift heavy items, have to work slowly/take it easy, and have a lot of off season builds scheduled to come in. I will have an extra pair of hands helping for the month of January to do the lifting and cleaning/blasting of cases but I'm not yet sure how much that will speed things up.

I truly appreciate everyone that wants to support WDR with your business and you will still have the same top quality transmission as always, it will just take a little longer so please bear with me.

If you need to contact me please email instead of PM'ing me as my time on here and other forums will be limited and I can be sure I haven't missed your contact. [email protected]

Thank you,

Chris @ WDR
for those trying to pm him you would be better off emailing him it was the only was i was able to receive a response

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone a contact number for Chris. I bought a clutch in early November, it hasent arrived yet & im not getting a response to my emails. Thanks

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
I hate to hear about this kind of thing. I hope for you a speedy recovery. And remember the best proponent to proper physical healing is time and careful exercise. Don't over excerpt yourself.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM's replied to unless you emailed me, in which case emails replied to.

I had a minor knee surgery last week and will have a short stint in therapy for that so I should be back to 100% sometime next month.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.