Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
UPDATE 4-22

We will be making some changes to the Superkit Starting in May to improve these a little bit.. That means the price might go up so we will do this change as an additional option to our customers.
We will be adding OEM Head Gasket and COMETIC Gasket options. We will do this as a solution to some customers that have complaint about the std Head Gasket that comes on the kit.
So there will be 3 options for the superkit---> Standard Gasket, OEM Honda 2 layer HG, or COMETIC Gasket

Is it possible to get the oem honda y8 gasket in place of the standard gasket when ordering the d16 gasket set alone?

FJ Distributors d16 gasket set

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
UPDATE 02/04/2011

Please note that there have been changes made to all orders containing FJ R SPEC Connecting Rods (Rods, Rods & Vitara combos, Superkits)

This product has been changed to SPECIAL ORDER items only. We will only order the same amount of rods required by customers and we will be doing these in smaller batches rather than do a big batch.
Paypal payments are not being accepted anymore for this type of order due to the fact that the production time is longer than the 30 days Paypal protection policy.

Payments accepted for these orders will be:
Visa/MC/Discover, Checks or Money orders, Electronic Bank wire transfers (Additional charge for Wire transfers). Also as a result of the change to SPECIAL ORDERS we have also reduced the price of the kits or added FREE SHIPPING to the USA (Or both in some cases)

New pricing for SUperkits with I beams---> $599 shipped to the USA. (Before $599 + Shipping)
FJ R SPEC Custom D16 I Beams & Vitara pistons COMBO---> $419 Shipped to the USA (Before $425 + shipping)
JDM D15b or D16 I Beam custom length rods set---> 319 shipped to the USA (Before $33995 + shipping)

NEXT BATCH will be ordered FEBRUARY 18 2011

After the order of rods has been placed with the manufacturer it will take approx 7 weeks for production, delivery to us, preparing packages and shipping out of merchandise.

This change is expected to be temporary but for now it is in effect until further notice...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
UPDATE 02/04/2011

NEED Honda OEM Parts for your build?

Timing belts, water pumps, Oil pumps, Gaskets, bearings...

We can supply you with Honda OEM Parts at affordable prices with no handling fees like many other internet places..

We can have most of Honda parts ordered and in stock the next business day (if ordered before 1:30pm MST).

We ship with USPS Flat rate boxes (depending size) for cheaper shipping price and 2-3 days USA delivery.

Get your OEM Honda parts faster through us.

For a quote please contact us.

·
Registered
801 Posts
UPDATE 02/04/2011

NEED Honda OEM Parts for your build?

Timing belts, water pumps, Oil pumps, Gaskets, bearings...

We can supply you with Honda OEM Parts at affordable prices with no handling fees like many other internet places..

We can have most of Honda parts ordered and in stock the next business day (if ordered before 1:30pm MST).

We ship with USPS Flat rate boxes (depending size) for cheaper shipping price and 2-3 days USA delivery.

Get your OEM Honda parts faster through us.

For a quote please contact us.
awesome, can you guys get pretty much anything? like some of the bizarre parts that cost me more ship due to handling and ups than to actually buy the part?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
So I would presume the USDM D15B7 rods are on hold, is this correct?
Negative..

I currently have the prototypes and they will be sent Monday to the respective testers.

Tests should be completed in 3-4 weeks.

If the tests are satisfactory and they function as expected then we might be placing the first batch of the FJ R SPEC USDM D15b2/b7 rods within the next 6-8 weeks.

I know this has taken long and its all my fault for postponing this with other things..NO MORE!!!! I will move my ass to make these rods a reality before Summer 2011 arrives.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
awesome, can you guys get pretty much anything? like some of the bizarre parts that cost me more ship due to handling and ups than to actually buy the part?
It depends what the parts is, size..etc...

We have a Business account with our local Honda dealer so pretty much anything on the USDM Honda catalog we should be able to get.

·
Registered
801 Posts
It depends what the parts is, size..etc...

We have a Business account with our local Honda dealer so pretty much anything on the USDM Honda catalog we should be able to get.
awesome, its all small shit, like the hx atf filter, clips for the interior etc, i have part numbers and such, i'll shoot ya a pm when i get what all i need collected.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Gimme the part numbers and your ship address and ill find out prices and shipping.

·
Registered
587 Posts
hey man about a month ago i started getting my block ready to send to the machine shop and i only have 6 of the arp 2000 rod bolts. i don't know if i lost them or if they where never but in the box, is there i a way that i can buy just 2 that i need? also i need ARP head studs for a d16y7.
if you can give me a price on that to 339193 that would be great

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi im looking to get a turbo super kit for a y8 with 75.5 mm piston along with a set of either custom I beams or eagle h beams would like to know the price on both and how long it would take to get thanks

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Sup Frank!!!

Hope you are doing better, its been a while for me since I took a new job, but was wondering how you were doing business wise since the incident with the thieves.
Are you gonna get back in business anytime soon?

Anyway man, buena suerte y tira pa' lante que usted es de los buenos (son muy pocos, y en peligro de extincion). Wish you the very best and if there's anything I can help you with let me know man.

You D' Holic brother and Boricua hasta la muerte Brother.

Jimmy

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey I remember you offering 76mm pistons and I need a set. Don't need forgers just oem cast if possible what cast do you offer in 76mm? It's a b7 block with y8 head thanks

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.