Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
UPDATE 4-22

It seems like the shipment of rods is delayed and the new arrival date will be Monday.

This batch is currently sold out!

Next batch will be arriving in 5-6 weeks. Im going to try to order alot more rods than regularly.

Here is the pricing for D-series.org members

USA Locations:
$410 shipped for the Vitara / I Beam Combo (Reg $425 + Shipping)
International locations will be $410 + shipping

On Superkits with I beams:
$569 + Shipping (Reg $599 + Shipping)

$569 + shipping

We will be making some changes to the Superkit Starting in May to improve these a little bit.. That means the price might go up so we will do this change as an additional option to our customers.
We will be adding OEM Head Gasket and COMETIC Gasket options. We will do this as a solution to some customers that have complaint about the std Head Gasket that comes on the kit.
So there will be 3 options for the superkit---> Standard Gasket, OEM Honda 2 layer HG, or COMETIC Gasket

Wow....wish I saw this before I ordered mine....any chance you could amend the order for #1896? :D

Am I in the batch who are on backorder?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wow....wish I saw this before I ordered mine....any chance you could amend the order for #1896? :D

Am I in the batch who are on backorder?
Yeah pretty much any order after April10th will most likelly fall under the backorder... I will let you know on Wednesday if we will be able to have a set on this batch for you.

I have make a note on the order that you are a D series member for the discount...

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The rods arrived today.
We will be starting to ship These out tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Yeah pretty much any order after April10th will most likelly fall under the backorder... I will let you know on Wednesday if we will be able to have a set on this batch for you.

I have make a note on the order that you are a D series member for the discount...
The rods arrived today.
We will be starting to ship These out tomorrow...
Well damn! I ordered April 22nd.

With this new shipment of rods is hat for those who already ordered? or to relieve the back order?

And thank you for making the amendment! :D I definitely appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
UPDATE 4-27-2010

NEW Products added!!!
Honda/Acura OEM Parts.
We will be adding more but now we can supply you guys with parts for your build. Anything thats not in stock we can get it in 2 days and ship out. No additional processing fees like in other OEM part websites.
FJ Distributors

AIR SPENCER
Now selling the Blue Air Spencer (SQUASH) fragance for your car.

FJ Distributors

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
UPDATE 4-27-2010
AIR SPENCER
Now selling the Blue Air Spencer (SQUASH) fragance for your car.

FJ Distributors
Air Spencers are amazing! I heart mine! Smells so good...squash is the best!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Update 5/12/2010
NOW IN STOCK!!! We have 1 kit in Blue and 1 kit in RED available at the store.
PRICE: $199 + tax

The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16”) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED (available in blue or red), an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor & bung/plug, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.

Key benefits of the “DB” kits include:

* The industry’s most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
* One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
* Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
* LC-1 incIudes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
* “Blackout” appearance when unpowered.
* Log directly from the LC-1’s digital output into laptop w/included software:

For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces (starting as low as $129), and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a DL-32 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the DB gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of “piggyback” fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.

The DB-Blue or DB-Red Gauge ($99) can be purchased as an accessory to be used with the LC-1 or LM-1. These kits includes the DB Gauge, mounting hardware, CD and quick-start guide.

The DB-Blue or DB-Red Gauge Kit ($229) comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-1 Wideband Controller, DB Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung/Plug Kit, Software CD, and quick start guide.

Note: The DB gauges have NO serial capability, and can only display AFR. For complete channel and color configurability, and for integrated remote-MTS button (calibrate, log start/stop), see the XD-16.

Installation and Setup

Installation of the DB-Blue or DB-Red is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, user forum, videos, application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products.

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
NIce, I want to change my aem wideband, and get one of this , I´ll let you know.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
UPDATE 5-13-2010

GET CASHBACK ON COMPETITION CLUTCHES!!!

We are proud to announce that now we are dealing directly with Competition clutch. This new direct account will allow us to serve you better in several ways.

1. We have access to their full line of clutches for Domestics and Imports. Everything from Flywheels to clutches to Twin discs setups will be available for us to sell.

2. Faster shipping of your Comp Clutch. We will be stocking regularly Honda and Acura Competition Clutches for your ride and in the case that we run out of stock we can drop ship it directly from Competition Clutch (unless it is on backorder). This will save time in processing and shipping to ensure you get your product faster.

3. We will be offering very competitive prices, in fact, we can match or beat anyone elses price (Certain restrictions apply).

4. LIMITED TIME OFFER:
For the remaining of the month of May we will be offering a $15 cash back on your Competition Clutch order and FREE Shipping to the Continental USA (Shipping for International Orders require additional charges).
Its simple.. Order online and at the time of shipping we will refund $15 back to you.
Order thru phone with a credit card and we will instantly substract $15 off your order.

5. Wholesale accounts.
Do you own a shop? Then we can supply you with wholesale pricing on all Competition Clutch products. Send us your business information and we will set up your account for wholesale. Must be a legit registered business.

Thank you and have a nice Day.

FJ Automotive Distributing
Customer phone line hours: 10:30am to 3pm Mountain STD Time
Regular Business hours: 9am-6pm Mon-Friday
PH: 915-538-2457
Fax: 915-538-2457

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Guys!
Send your pm's to Fjartjdm.
He is here to answer your questions. I have been receiving msgs here and I am not checking pm's daily because that's why Art is here for.

you can also send your requests to [email protected] OR [email protected]

thanks.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Backorder products information.

UPDATE 05/24/2010

Hello all.

Due to the volume of orders during the past weeks and shortages in materials and production from several manufacturers we are experiencing very low stock or out of stock items.

In an effort to keep the customer informed please find below a list of items that are either out of stock, Low stock or backordered as well as the estimated time of arrival (ETA) for these products.

If you placed an order containing any of these products that is the reason for the delay in shipping. We hope this email answer any questions/doubts about any order status for your current order. Our policy is to ship all together in one package to save the customer on shipping. If you need to part out your order to be shipped some items first and others later when they're in stock we can gladly do so but additional shipping charges will apply.

1- ACL Duraglide Bearings:
ALl D16 Duraglide bearings (Main, Rod bearings) will be on backorder till the end of June.
Honda B series Duraglide Main Bearings will be on backorder for 3 weeks.

** We are substituding the ACL Duraglides that are backordered for KING Engine bearings. You can also upgrade to ACL RACE for $29 additional.**

2- GMB D16Z6 and D16Y8 Water pumps are out of stock. ETA is 5-7 business days to arrive.

3- Hastings & NPR Piston rings for Honda D16,75mm, 75.5mm, B series 81mm, 81.5mm, 82mm are out of stock. ETA is 3-6 days.

4- Full Engine Gasket kits for D16 and B series hondas are out of stock. ETA is 3-6 Days

5- FJ R SPEC D16 custom I beams are on backorder and currently in production. ETA is 4 weeks.

6- Vitara pistons:
75mm and 75.5mm are on low stock. Next shipment arrives in 2 weeks

76mm Vitara pistons are on backorder. ETA 4-5 weeks

7- YCP B20 Race pistons. Backorder. ETA 4-5 weeks

8- ARP Head Studs.
88-95 Honda D16---> Re stocked but selling fast. Next shipment arriving in 8-10 Days. We can drop ship from ARP for faster arrival time of your order
96-00 Honda D16Y---> Low Stock. We can drop ship from ARP for faster arrival time of your order.

Integra GSR B18C---> Out of stock. ETA 5 days. We can drop ship from ARP for faster arrival time of your order.

Thank you for your support and patience. We strive to supply you with the best prices and best products.

Thanks.
FJ Automotive Distributing

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
UPDATE 5/26/2010

Good morning everyone.

This short mssg is to inform that next week it will be a short week for us for 2 reasons.

1- Memorial day. We will be closed on Monday May 31st due to Memorial day holiday. Post office and UPS will not pick up or deliver packages so we will be closed. We would like to say THANK YOU to all members of the US Armed forces for their service to defend our country. May God bless you all.

2- My wife will be going thru surgery on Wednesday June 2nd and for that reason i will be away all day at the hospital.
Please send your requests or questions to [email protected]. Our phone lines will be on hold ALL DAY on Wednesday June 2nd so we wont be answering calls on that day.

Thanks.
FJ

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Update 6/8/2010

Well guys... starting on Thursday i will be back to super extra busy mode. :(

My friend and employee Art will be leaving for Checkup on a heart condition so there is a possibility he will be out for at least 1 month to 1.5 months.

Please keep him in your prayers so that his process and possible open heart surgery go well and that he can return safe and healthy.

That means i will have to go back to doing everything again so please i ask for some patience...

Thanks

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
U need any help lemme know.. i'll fly out and work, just gimme a place to lay my head(couch is fine) and 1 decent meal a day. lol

GL With the increased workload.. and I hope the doctors have nothing but good news.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
UPDATE 06/15/2010

D16 I Beam Rods
Out of Production on June 17th. We should have these available by the end of next week..

If you havent made your order we strongly suggest you place it asap cause these sell out fast.

YCP Vitara pistons.
75 and 76mm arriving in 2 weeks

PG6 pistons.
Arriving in 2 weeks

YCP B20 Race pistons.
Arriving in 2 weeks.

ACL Duraglide Bearings
ACL is still on backorder. Arrival date might be pushed to 1-2nd week of July

We ave KING Bearings in stock
ACL RACE bearings are available.

Thanks.
FJ

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
when will you be sending out the pre-ordered sets.
UPDATE 6/24/2010

We are expecting the Connecting rods to arrive on Friday June 25. The pistons should be here on Monday and all pre orders should start shipping out on Monday.

We ship them in the same order of the date they were placed so depending if youre on the begining or end of the orders list your order could be shipping anywhere from Monday to Thursday.

We have so far approx 36 orders of rods and there are 50 sets coming.. If you havent ordered yours i strongly suggest you do so asap or you might be left out for the next batch..(6 weeks)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
UPDATE 7/26/2010

I apologize for the lack of updates lately. We have had tons of work at the shop making orders to supplier to fulfill customer orders and such..

I would also like to announce that i will be out of town starting mid week (approx) due to the loss of my Grandfather.. He had been fighting with illness and he passed away yesterday. I dont know yet which day im flying to PR to attend his funeral but it will be around Thursday.

I will be working all present orders to try to ship them out before i leave out of town.

For this reason all phone lines will be put on Hold during this week so that i can assure to work on all pending orders.. I will be working alone this week as Art has also gone to check on his heart condition so he will be out for some weeks.

If you have any questions regarding your orders please email me at [email protected]. My email account is linked to my phone so i will be able to reply even if im out of town.

I thank everyone for understanding and for your patience in this matter and i apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Thanks.
Francisco

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.