Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Important anouncements from FJ Distributors

Hello All.
This is an announcements post to all customers. I will be using this thread to update on any changes with FJ Distributors. From products backorders, arrival of new products etc... So please keep checking this post often.

There will be some changes on our work structure so that we can fulfill orders and at the same time be able to handle calls.

Business hours will be from 9am to 5 pm Mountain standard time.

Phone lines:
I will open phone lines from 10:30am to 3pm Mountain standard time so that the customers can reach us. Phone lines will be on hold at all other times and will go directly to voice mail. I am doing this because we need to work orders, pack stuff and ship out.. if i have calls while i am working orders then its impossible to have all paid orders ready on time for when UPS or the Post office picks up. I strongly suggest to send an email first ([email protected]) or PM me here at D series BEFORE leaving a voice mail.

Thank You and have a Great day.
Francisco Santiago
FJ Automotive Distributing

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who steals a container full of gaskets? I don't exactly see that as a rare, highdollar item...
Well the container was not exactly all full of gaskets... The gaskets where inside the container but there were alot of TV's on the container as well. Probably they stole it because of the TVs and who knows if they threw the gaskets to a river or so....

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE 4/7/2010

D16 ACL Duraglides Bearing Backorder.

ACL Has a big backorder on the std size duraglides bearings. The backorder could take up to JUNE 2010 so for all order containing these bearings we will be replacing them with KING Bearings.
ACL RACE bearings are not affected on this backorder so the customers can also choose to Purchase the RACE bearings.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE 4/7/2010

FJ Distributors welcomes ART... Art will be helping me out around with emails, preparing orders and monitoring the Forums so that all PM's can be answered faster. He should be signing up to the forum soon so please welcome him.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
update 4-14-2010

Fj r spec d16 ibeam should arriving Tuesday 4-20-2010

all orders should shipping on Wednesday.
this^^ = WIN!!!!!

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
welcome Art !!!

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
update 4-14-2010

Fj r spec d16 ibeam should arriving Tuesday 4-20-2010

all orders should shipping on Wednesday.
WOW they went fast then..I just got this email yesterday!

Hello everyone.
The current batch of FJ R Spec custom d16 I beams for vitara pistons is sold out. This batch is expected to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Any new order for I beams will be fulfilled on the next batch which arrives in 5 weeks.
Thank you.
FJ Automotive

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
WOW they went fast then..I just got this email yesterday!

Hello everyone.
The current batch of FJ R Spec custom d16 I beams for vitara pistons is sold out. This batch is expected to arrive tomorrow afternoon. Any new order for I beams will be fulfilled on the next batch which arrives in 5 weeks.
Thank you.
FJ Automotive
thats what happened to me last order...they were sold out before they even arrived!! which is why i preordered for this order.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UPDATE 4-22

It seems like the shipment of rods is delayed and the new arrival date will be Monday.

This batch is currently sold out!

Next batch will be arriving in 5-6 weeks. Im going to try to order alot more rods than regularly.

Here is the pricing for D-series.org members

USA Locations:
$410 shipped for the Vitara / I Beam Combo (Reg $425 + Shipping)
International locations will be $410 + shipping

On Superkits with I beams:
$569 + Shipping (Reg $599 + Shipping)

$569 + shipping

We will be making some changes to the Superkit Starting in May to improve these a little bit.. That means the price might go up so we will do this change as an additional option to our customers.
We will be adding OEM Head Gasket and COMETIC Gasket options. We will do this as a solution to some customers that have complaint about the std Head Gasket that comes on the kit.
So there will be 3 options for the superkit---> Standard Gasket, OEM Honda 2 layer HG, or COMETIC Gasket

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update 4-22

Changes on Email:

Please send your request or questions to the following 2 emails:
[email protected] fjdistributors.com
[email protected] (<------Preferably this email)

The email [email protected] fjdistri...etc.. WILL NOT BE Monitored for customer emails. It will be strictly used for administrative purposes. If you have sent an email to this address please re send to one of the 2 posted above..
I am trying to keep customers emails in the least places possible.. If we have to check 5 different accounts for customer emails then it makes it very difficult to reply to everyone.. Trying to simplify things..

Thanks

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
UPDATE 4-22

It seems like the shipment of rods is delayed and the new arrival date will be Monday.

This batch is currently sold out!

Next batch will be arriving in 5-6 weeks. Im going to try to order alot more rods than regularly.

Here is the pricing for D-series.org members

USA Locations:
$410 shipped for the Vitara / I Beam Combo (Reg $425 + Shipping)
International locations will be $410 + shipping

On Superkits with I beams:
$569 + Shipping (Reg $599 + Shipping)

$569 + shipping

We will be making some changes to the Superkit Starting in May to improve these a little bit.. That means the price might go up so we will do this change as an additional option to our customers.
We will be adding OEM Head Gasket and COMETIC Gasket options. We will do this as a solution to some customers that have complaint about the std Head Gasket that comes on the kit.
So there will be 3 options for the superkit---> Standard Gasket, OEM Honda 2 layer HG, or COMETIC Gasket
so since i payed full price for my super kit...will you throw in the acl race bearings to compensate me?:bigok:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.