·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Might attempt to make the 255 mile journey from up here in OK

·
Registered
412 Posts
April is crazy busy for us because of AutoX, RallyX, and other events but if it turns into a DSO meet and doesn't interfere with my regions AutoX or a national event then I may be in. I bet that I could also get the rest of the north Louisianian crowd gathered up for the trip.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be great man. I've actually never met any of my DSO family in real life because I'm 2+ hours away from anyone and then my work schedule is crazy on top of that. I'd really like to meet some of y'all if anyone can make it.

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
time frame is looking promising for having a car to run. but there's a lot of time and shit between now and then

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully you guys can make it, I'm looking forward to meeting any of you DSO guys that can make it. I'm also trying to get a lot of my friends here to go as well, but no one seems to want to go unless they have a car to run, or they're car is "too slow" to take. Crazy guys, don't wanna have no fun! Lol

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
April is crazy busy for us because of AutoX, RallyX, and other events but if it turns into a DSO meet and doesn't interfere with my regions AutoX or a national event then I may be in. I bet that I could also get the rest of the north Louisianian crowd gathered up for the trip.
Same day as one of our regional events, but I'll be missing that too because I'll be at Scarborough Ren Faire (just up the road from Ennis in Waxahachie>_<) with the wife and her family or else I'd be there. A few folks from our local forum and here go though.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same day as one of our regional events, but I'll be missing that too because I'll be at Scarborough Ren Faire (just up the road from Ennis in Waxahachie>_<) with the wife and her family or else I'd be there. A few folks from our local forum and here go though.
I've always wanted to check out a renaissance fair, I've got some friends that are into them and now they've got me interested.

Well, I'll be wearing my DSO shirt and or hoodie, depending on the weather, so any DSO guys should spot me.

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
I've always wanted to check out a renaissance fair, I've got some friends that are into them and now they've got me interested.

Well, I'll be wearing my DSO shirt and or hoodie, depending on the weather, so any DSO guys should spot me.
It's fun. My wife's family got me into it, I've been going once a year to this one since we started dating about 8 years ago. Lots of scantily clad women and good food to be had though.

Sucks they canceled the IFO at Gilliam, LA this year, but turnout had been dwindling. I don't think I'd gone since 09.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's fun. My wife's family got me into it, I've been going once a year to this one since we started dating about 8 years ago. Lots of scantily clad women and good food to be had though.

Sucks they canceled the IFO at Gilliam, LA this year, but turnout had been dwindling. I don't think I'd gone since 09.
Yea I've heard a lot of stories, I'm going to go one day, it shall be fun!

Dude, that's the worst thing, being a supporter and really enjoying something and it's falling apart around you until the event finally gets cancelled :/ not cool.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Aw I see how it is joey u don't know anyone from d series ... Lol I will be there for sho
You don't count bro, I knew you before I knew DSO lol.

Well, I didn't get to go :( did anyone go and get some pics?!?!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts