·
Canihazmoniez
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImportAlliance Summer Meet 2013

July 20-21, 2013

9am – 5pm both Saturday and Sunday

Kentucky Speedway

This is our 1st year in Sparta, ky. Right ouside lousiville and cincinatti, OH. *We are expecting a huge turnout. Thousands of cars were in attendance last year and we are expecting even more this year.
We have moved the Summer Meet to this new location so that we have room to grow at a venue closer to the middle of the country.Admission is $20.00 per person.

At this event*gas grills may be used and pop-up tents*can be set up during the day.

Camping overnight on the speedway property will*NOT*be allowed.Please do not bring alcoholic beverages and do not bring your pets to the meet.* Also please do not do burnouts and try to drift

DSO anyone going??? I will be there but not in my honda my GFs tC actually has a motor in it..

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Room was booked before it was even made public. Nice to have friends in high places lol

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
it will be my first IA event.

Warning, it is a dry county (Dry Ridge IIRC) and the OH boys are staying SOUTH of the meet.

Racers Club, just saying, LOL!

·
Canihazmoniez
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you can't even bring your own alcohol right? You have to go to a bar that has the special liscense.

Also it will be my first IA rolling down probably 20-30 strong. Should be a good time, I'm excited

And racers club seems to be a fine choice

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
Depends on the event at KY Speedway.

Literally you can cross the county line north out of Dry Ridge, buy all you want and drive back into a dry country to party as you choose.

I might set up something for Saturday Night, depends on the property owner. Then again he my choose to not have a crowd, let friends gather, worry about the next day when it comes.

How lotta fuck not given!

Been six years.....

·
Registered
1990 CRX SI
89 Posts
Ive never been to one, but i think this would be a good opportunity to actually find people that are local to me that can help me with my car/build. Sucks not knowing anyone down in Lexington who`s really into Honda's. Everyone around here that i know of is just into mustangs, camaros etc.

·
Canihazmoniez
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1. Zero183
2. HondaDNA
3. Transzex
4. Jimmyb34
5. Darkfiddle
6. Dfanatic
7. ???????????

We need to get a group chat or something so we can all meet up there. Still a month out so hopefully we can get a solid DSO squad

·
Registered
1990 CRX SI
89 Posts
If I bring my CRX, I will undoubtedly have the most embarrassing car of anyone there. But what the hell, as long as I can get like a t-shirt or something, ill be good haha

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
If I bring my CRX, I will undoubtedly have the most embarrassing car of anyone there. But what the hell, as long as I can get like a t-shirt or something, ill be good haha
No, sir. I will have you beat on the most embarrassing car award.

It really depends on if my oldest is going to continue to be a Lil shit. I gotta stay home at times to make sure her punishments are upheld. Damn kids! I will make an effort.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
No, sir. I will have you beat on the most embarrassing car award.

It really depends on if my oldest is going to continue to be a Lil shit. I gotta stay home at times to make sure her punishments are upheld. Damn kids! I will make an effort.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'll bribe Cheri and "kidnap" you!

MACC 2012 CD

http://www.countysales.com/products.php?product=VARIOUS-ARTISTS-'Life-Goes-On-%2d-Musicians-Against-Childhood-Cancer'

I have the mailer for 2013 weekend in July to give you.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts