Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Import Alliance Fall Meet in Nashville, TN. LP Field. November 11th (Sunday) 9am-5pm.

Whoopee Doo Racing will have a vendor booth setup, make sure to come by and check us out.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
^Cool stuff man, I didn't want to muck up you promotional thread but I also didn't want to be the douche who made the "Who's going to IA Fall 2012" thread.

I should be there, anyone else?

And I do plan on coming by the Whoopee Doo tent!

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Cool stuff man, I didn't want to muck up you promotional thread but I also didn't want to be the douche who made the "Who's going to IA Fall 2012" thread.

I should be there, anyone else?

And I do plan on coming by the Whoopee Doo tent!
If it was just a promo thread I would have put it in my forum. You're fine.

I don't usually go to these type of events but Don (founder of IA) has been at me for years now to setup a booth. The Spring meet was my first one (no booth) and most of the cars weren't my cup of tea but it was fun helping out with the H-T and K-Tuned booths.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
If it was just a promo thread I would have put it in my forum. You're fine.
I figured, I just didn't want to be "that guy".

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Dropped by the meet today while I had the CRX out of the barn. Met some cool people but there was als the usual immature crowd, banging rev limiters and doing burnouts. smh...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Dropped by the meet today while I had the CRX out of the barn. Met some cool people but there was als the usual immature crowd, banging rev limiters and doing burnouts. smh...
This was so true saw a few get their asses chewed by cops but that didn't help much

Aquafina, I looked for your tent on the vendor's row but I guess I skipped it. Sorry man!
I don't see how that was possible considering he had his car next to the booth with bullet holes in the hood he was towards the beginning of vender row when coming from the entrance

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you came by after 4 the booth was gone. Broke it down at 3:45 and rolled out at 4:15. Gary and a few others customers (not members) came by. Lots of people asking about building a trans for their D. Of course I also referred them to here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts