Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
d-series smartass
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i feel like a dumbass for having to post a question like this, but whatever.

i checked the wiring diagrams in my manuals, all three of them, but i didn't get any real help.

i just finished bolting in my swap and all that, and i'm confused about the starter wiring.

question= the positive battery cable has 2 cables on it. the big one that goes to the starter, and the white one with the gold terminal with an edge on it that's flat and the edge is bent down... where does that wire go??

it's been a month since i pulled the dx motor, i can't remember where it goes, and the wiring diagrams i've seen don't show anything but that it goes to fuse # 54 or 41... anyone with this wire hooked up should be able to tell me. i think it plugs into the fuse box under the hood, but i'm not exactly sure where other than the numbers posted above... thanks, free rep for anyone who helps me out...

·
d-series smartass
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, it goes in my fuse box, i just need to figure out which screw to put it under. i got it covered, i think!!

W

·
0 Posts
Thier is 2 that screw into the fuse block. One that comes from the starter/battery cable wire and one from the harness. The starter/battery cable wire screw into the top screw hole. The wiring harness wire screws into the bottom screw hole. hope this helps.

·
d-series smartass
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
want to hear something funny? the lesson i learned from this post was to organize shit. the reason i couldn't figure out where the terminal went is b/c the battery cables were already hooked up. the battery cable i was trying to hook up was lying on my tool box, pulled off my 4g sedan. it had no place on the car, and i'm a dumbass. the pos terminal on my car had fallen under the battery tray just enough where i didn't see it until i was looking the wires over really well... haha, fun story!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts