Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one Im new to this forum. I have a 1993 honda civic hatchback dx. It has a a D15b7 in it wit auto trans that im going to swap. I have almost every thing sourced for the swap but i cant find write ups using a manual engine harness. I need to know what else i would need with that.Any help would be great.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Check the FSM for wiring differences. 92-95 harnesses should be fairly easy to source.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like i said i have to engine harness for my engine in manual form as well as auto form but as far the plug that gos to the clutch petal i need to know if i could just get a under the dash harness from the same gen civic and use it because i know where to get every thing else i need.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes because i have almost every thing for the swap that im doing and all of the diy write ups say use 96-00 year stuff im staying obd-1 not doing that type of swap i want a no cut clean as hell type swap im getting all my parts for next to nothing and i really just want to know if i can swap the underdash harnesses out and where they connet at

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How are they the same? but thats not what i was asking i was asking about the under dash harness. I want to know howe hard it is to swap those out. I know that i have to remove the dash not a big deal to me but i cant find any good pics of where they disconnect. Any help with that would be nice.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
How are they the same? but thats not what i was asking i was asking about the under dash harness. I want to know howe hard it is to swap those out. I know that i have to remove the dash not a big deal to me but i cant find any good pics of where they disconnect. Any help with that would be nice.
This book right here will have all the info your need FSM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts