Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$$$$$ to support my boost habit!!!!

i know i messed up BIG time, i sold my WHOLE setup about 3 months ago and im kicking my self in the ASSSSSS:pinch:

i bought a B series swap for my coupe (see the thread) and i posted it forsale which i HIGHLY doubt it will sell so im just finishing it and its the spring/summer/fall nice day driver....

i have HOPES of having........

its been on HT for awhile and no one has jumped on it......well a 13 hr trip could be in my horizon REAL SOON!!!

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
if you buy that... i am coming to your house to jack it... :tt2: ;)

^
this is a bad/weak joke. i, in no, way support theft. if i ever catch a thief, it would be a very bad day for him/her.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well my wife knew how much time $ and effort i put into my last turbo build she said she just doesnt want me investin that much $ again to not finish something and let it sit there, well i told her this one is done other than a new tune!

oh yea and its just a little D series to btw

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
You're more indecisive than I am.

·
669AWHP
98 Chevy Tahoe
1,234 Posts
i swear i saw this thing on ebay a couple years ago but i could b mistaken... and just have it ship to u instead of driving to go get it...

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
check on ohiohondas.com, theres some decent cars on there for sale.. a turbo s2k was a while back, might still be...

if i was selling my hatch id throw it out there haha, but i dont see myself ever getting rid of it

·
669AWHP
98 Chevy Tahoe
1,234 Posts
yup that was the car i saw. i went to hater tech and looked at the pics and they were the ones from ebay. i forget what it went for but if all it needs is a tune. for 3500 plus gettin there aint shit. id buy it now but no need for it when i got my own..

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
Do it!!!! I'll go with you. 22hrs aint shit. Just let me drive the coupe back. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts