Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 05honda civic. Had a blown headgasket took to head to.a machine shop. The head came back brand new so I have great compression. The fuel pump is still working. But now it won't crank over. They tell me I don't have spark but its not shooting any codes. Please help!

·
Registered
16 Posts
yeah a little more info, does it crank? does the check engine turn on at crank and then go back off? you hear the fuel pump turn on? when you removed the head did you take out the entire harness?

·
Registered
2001 Honda Civic EU1
29 Posts
The title of the thread says that the engine cranks over, but it appears as though there is no spark from the spark plugs (or no fuel is being delivered).

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
well fuel pump or relay wont get hurt from overheating, u dont hear the pump prime?
^^^^
this guy is a impostor dont listen to him

well why don't you change your name im the only greasemonkey around these parts. i will troll you till you change it i swear lol.

·
Registered
92 Honda Civic Cx
1,276 Posts
The title of the thread says that the engine cranks over, but it appears as though there is no spark from the spark plugs (or no fuel is being delivered).
I'm getting confused, the title does say that, but the post says "It wont crank over". indicating the engine is not turning over, therfore giving me the indication that it is completely dead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts