Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if someone has done the D15 rods yet? i want to do another build but dont feel like dealing with notching and all again since i parted my old block out.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
There are FJT rods and also RC has them.
FJT is long gone... from what everyone is telling me that calls here. We no longer carry the d15 rods, wasn't enough demand and overal just a pain in the neck.

Notch the block, literally takes like 10 mins if that.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i figured out that FJT was gone and checked bob's site before posting this question.

its not a big deal to notch just more of a pain and its so easy to find d15s for $50, even a junkyard D16 goes for $600+ here.

so since i been gone for several months i figured i'd ask since i knew it was being worked on when i left.

·
Premium Member
2,438 Posts
just curious if someone has done the D15 rods yet? i want to do another build but dont feel like dealing with notching and all again since i parted my old block out.
I got a set for sale if you want; the Hungarian ones. Brand new. The length makes them useless for me (136.4mm)

And welcome back! Funny, I was just reading through your posts a few days back and realised you had moved on. Nice to have you back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts