Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys i wanted to say whats up i havent been on in a long while and have missed the community oh so very much!. To be honest im lookin for somebodys videos in particular, his name is ryan or womething it has a W in his name so i believe wryan? he had a gold eg coupe on silver jmags making a retarded ass amount of power?

Well anyways ive been going along with my build on my 95 del sol recently went meth injection with a cooling mist stage 3 setup pushing 14 psi to my d16z6 stock block. not sure on what power its puching but i recently wetn to import face off in gainesville last weekend and it didnt work out for me at all lol 14.5 1/4 miles... fml but oh well my 3rd time on the track. i was running 14.2 on 7 psi a while ago. this is how my baby looks now.

I want to thank alot of you guys in the forced induction section as u kept my head straight and got me to the point where i am now. NO FORUM IS AS GOOD AS D-SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gsxkid thats what i htough but no its not the sme guy lol. he had a coupe for sure on silver jmags and owned a shop up north or something i believe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts