Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone it's been a long damn time locked out of my account mainly because email got hacked and wasn't able to recover.. thanks yahoo.

How have you guys been doing miss everyone here, here's a few pics of my baby had her for 7 years now fully caged k24 swapped

Hope everyone's been doing good

Attachments

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,769 Posts
that was fast.

Reactions: siregcivic

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was fast.
After not being on this forum for probably 10 years because my email was hacked and multiple attempts to contact moderators I would define the word "fast" lmfaooo

Reactions: Bizzar

·
5,769 Posts
I meant from the facebook post till you got in lol. I leave home for 2hrs and come back and here ye be

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,837 Posts
Wow! It's been a hot minute! Glad to see you're back on here. Some of the OG's are still floating around. Bones is, most have ventured off into other things. Some pass through from time to time. The K24 looks sick down in there. What's done to it? Goals, aspirations for it?

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! It's been a hot minute! Glad to see you're back on here. Some of the OG's are still floating around. Bones is, most have ventured off into other things. Some pass through from time to time. The K24 looks sick down in there. What's done to it? Goals, aspirations for it?
In that current picture it was 13.5:1 compression ported head stock k24 cams locked vtec on e85 made 268/208 tq just tore it apart to go turbo had so many different setups in this car from a built h2b on m5 to this k series its been a long journey lol

Reactions: Soul Engineering

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,837 Posts
In that current picture it was 13.5:1 compression ported head stock k24 cams locked vtec on e85 made 268/208 tq just tore it apart to go turbo had so many different setups in this car from a built h2b on m5 to this k series its been a long journey lol
What turbo are you planning on running on it? Building a K series Wagovan right now (and no other guys, not my DOHC ZC turbo wagon, a different one). We were going to go with a 6266, but have since changed that to thinking of running a G25-550/660.

What are you planning on running? And what HP goals?

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
2,477 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What turbo are you planning on running on it? Building a K series Wagovan right now (and no other guys, not my DOHC ZC turbo wagon, a different one). We were going to go with a 6266, but have since changed that to thinking of running a G25-550/660.

What are you planning on running? And what HP goals?
I'm going gt3582 looking for 400whp I know this turbo is a bit big for 400 but it should have a nice powerband from 4800-8k which is where I'm at when autocrossing anyway, I've tune a few stock k24 turbo with 6266 and they have a great powerband 5200-8200 last one I tune on e85 made 536 on 16psi with a 6266.

And I know too many cams to be here but then what about the dohc zc ?? 😜 but anyway yea I've had my years with the d16 trust me if you look at my older posts pre 2008 I think I blew up like 14 d16s in 4 year period hahahaaaa

But it's good to finally be back even tho it seems to not be as active I still missed the dso

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,837 Posts
I'm going gt3582 looking for 400whp I know this turbo is a bit big for 400 but it should have a nice powerband from 4800-8k which is where I'm at when autocrossing anyway, I've tune a few stock k24 turbo with 6266 and they have a great powerband 5200-8200 last one I tune on e85 made 536 on 16psi with a 6266.

And I know too many cams to be here but then what about the dohc zc ?? 😜 but anyway yea I've had my years with the d16 trust me if you look at my older posts pre 2008 I think I blew up like 14 d16s in 4 year period hahahaaaa

But it's good to finally be back even tho it seems to not be as active I still missed the dso
Definitely not as active as it once was, but those that are on here are very active and have a great knowledge base for the most part.

Dohc zc for me, so you got my sympathy lol.

Glad to have you back

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So little update guys I been working alot of hours but I did get my car running it's on 1.5 psi lol and it's alot of fun that gt3582 ball bearing is full boost by 4200rpm it is low psi but it's alot of fun still either way gonna turn it up on the dyno very soon.

Since I last got on Here I picked up a tig welder and been practicing did my own downpipe with recirculate wastrgate and did my own charge pipe im pumped on that because I didn't have to pay anyone or trust any shop with my car I prolly should start a build thread but idk I have so much information on what I've done on this car pictures dyno tuning racing it would be tons of pics and pages but alot of information as I had my own dyno shop I could test any part I wanted :)

Here's some pics of the new build hope you enjoy i know i need to shorten my battery cables cut me some slack lol
Tap Plumbing fixture Water Fluid Plumbing fitting

Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Automotive design

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive air manifold Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
2,477 Posts
I prolly should start a build thread but idk I have so much information on what I've done on this car pictures dyno tuning racing it would be tons of pics and pages but alot of information as I had my own dyno shop I could test any part I wanted :)

yes he prolly

·
5,769 Posts
prolly or ban, your choice.

• Haha
Reactions: robgoof

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
prolly or ban, your choice.
I've been locked out of my account for 6 years because I couldn't get into my old email and your already threatening to ban me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: robgoof and slo_eg8

·
5,769 Posts
didnt miss me did ya? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: siregcivic
1 - 19 of 19 Posts