Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a few years. I just wanted to stop by to visit a few old friends and be an asshole to those of you that i don't know. I'm older, grumpier and i drive a slow Honda. I'm basically, a darker version of Bone AKA "transzex" LOL

I'll attach a few pics of my shit-box of a car.

Attachments

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The E Jeezus returns! Welcome back man.

That's a really good looking shitbox. What's under the hood?
Thanks bud. Just a D17A... nothing special

·
Adia's Daddy
2004 Honda Element
3,364 Posts
Cheers and welcome back Jeezy!!!! Civic looks good!!!

My EG has been sold and I've got this now which I bet is slower than yours...

Even if I am faster, I drive slow because it's about as aerodynamic as a brick and sucks up my fuel budget LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
This motherfucker.

It's funny, just a few days ago I went to your profile and was thinking "wow, another good one gone with the wind".

Glad to see you surface, a few of us disappear without notice, but we always come crawling back to the D. :lol:

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet baby jeezys. He returnith.

That's a good looking 7th gen... way better than the one I had lol. So the headlamp intake is fake???
The ram air intake is real. I gutted the stock headlight assembly when I got the black housing headlights. Most of this car is DIY. The hood vents, the fender cut outs, the side skirts, the wing, the headlight, the bumper vents, the rear diffuser and half cut rear bumper were all done in my driveway or garage.

This was a $300 car that was all stock with a blown transmission, and I've turned it into a very aggressive looking, daily driver.

I have a lot more pics on Instagram. I'm not on facebook anymore so I just stick to Instagram. Look me up @aggressive_grocery_getter

·
Registered
92 cx
934 Posts
Good to see you back. Don't drive that at night, cops will pull you over for headlight out, especially since IL needs that $593 million a month now just to get by. Looks good tho, lots of flare...

I was missing from here for a few months as well, not that any1 noticed. I've been busy building, buying, planning b series builds with the many parts ive gotten cheap. Just can't find any B series transmissions, atleast under $900

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to see you back. Don't drive that at night, cops will pull you over for headlight out, especially since IL needs that $593 million a month now just to get by. Looks good tho, lots of flare...

I was missing from here for a few months as well, not that any1 noticed. I've been busy building, buying, planning b series builds with the many parts ive gotten cheap. Just can't find any B series transmissions, atleast under $900
I still keep the black housing headlight in the trunk. I only run the ram air headlight for photos and test runs. It's not an everyday thing, guys.

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
welcome back

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
he deleted his facebook.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I got away from facebook. Many times (per day), facebook is filled with just too much malarkey for me. I frequent Instagram and I recently logged back into Twitter for the first time in a few years. I'm still logged into facebook messenger tho, so if you guys ever miss me enough to chit chat, hit a brother up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts