Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300zxTT, Maxima
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll be sporting a T25 or a 13G....oil lines

For my HMT setup i'll be running a T25 or a 13G. Can someone show/tell me what all I will need to get as far as oil lines go? All the fittings/lines I need to make this turbo work. I assume that it just needs oil and not coolant right?

Question 2:
I will be using a SAFC to get it on the road, why...because I got one for free and money is tight. Yes I will get a chipped ECU at some point. What is a "missing link" and do I need it if I am using a SAFC? Where can I get one?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
www.stealthmodeperformance.com <-- if your willing to spend a couple more bucks on nice oil lines (and save your self some headaces...)
If it is a t-25, or dsm turbo, or 13g it needs the coolant lines as it is a dry/wet turbo design, (oil, coolant).
^^ word, don't forget this!

I'm pretty sure you DON'T use the missing link with the SAFV (but i'm not positive). The 'missing link' is a series of check-valves that releases pressure in the line... I know you use this when using an FMU (even bigger POS than the AFC) to keep the MAP from seeing boost (stock ECU will freak out and throw a CEL if it sees boost)

p.s. if you haven't already bought a snail... 14b>13g>t25....

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
X3! Thats what I got and it works like a charm. Takes all the guess work out it. I would highly recommend. For the coolant lines I just got some fuel line the same size as the tubes on the sides of the turbo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts