Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be using an IHI RHB5 turbo for my project. The turbo is going on a 1992 Honda Civic LX Sedan w/ a D15B7 block and D16Z6 head. I have everything I need to boost it but an oil feed line. If you've used this turbo, could you tell me how you did your oil feed line? TIA

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. I know some of you guys have used this turbo before. I just need to know what size fittings I need.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The oil supply line can be very small (1/4" tubing is sufficient), but the discharge line needs to be very large, at least 1/2" or even 5/8" rubber tubing.

I would check the mx-6 forums, this is a very common turbo for them. Also idk if it helps, but www.turbocity.com makes a rebuild kit for that part number # 310-700, just putting that out there, hope it helps!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The oil supply line can be very small (1/4" tubing is sufficient), but the discharge line needs to be very large, at least 1/2" or even 5/8" rubber tubing.

I would check the mx-6 forums, this is a very common turbo for them. Also idk if it helps, but www.turbocity.com makes a rebuild kit for that part number # 310-700, just putting that out there, hope it helps!
Thanks for the help. I'm really looking for what size fitting goes into the turbo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts