Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Pittsburgh Raceway Park - Official Website

June 30th, Import face off coming to Pittsburgh "Details to come" Import Face-Off - Official Website

I know its going to be packed. I already know of about 30+ cars coming from either Pittsburgh or within a 200 mile radius. I'd like to see a decent crowd of DSO guys, I already know I'll be crew chief for about 5 local guys. There are quite a few powerful (1,000+hp) cars coming too.

We're bringing a pop up or 2, grill, and some of our products with for show/sale.

So who's coming out?!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
If nothing gets tore up the weekend before I hope to be there helping a customer with his 4 dr Teg. Will be quite a crew from Ohio coming.

June 23rd is IFO at Kil-Kare near Dayton Ohio.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, glad people are coming out. I'd love to see some of the big dogs in the area, but ifo doesn't have the money to be appealing I don't think.

I'll exchange food for a beer since I'm always the designated cook for my crew.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
I shall be there. Bone if you go lmk. Pretty sure yall will be coming through my town to get there. We can meet up or something
Not even close to you. I was within 20 miles of the track yesterday, got off the PA Turnpike at New Stanton.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
First 2 test and tunes at PRP have had great turn outs. IFO event is looking good as the word is spreading and tons of people coming. Hoping for a full field.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts