Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What color would it be? Mine is going to the paintshop next week. And for now this is the color im going with. But would like to see some of your favorite colors.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
i like that color...what is it called? is it a stock color for some other car (like the one pictured)?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like that color...what is it called? is it a stock color for some other car (like the one pictured)?
Yeah it's a stock color from an other car. Also think its hot, and want a dark color on my car this time.

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
You painting the Opal or a Civic?
I'll be painting my EJ2 sometime in the next 6 months or so. I've changed my mind about color selection a few times. Right now I'm thinking Black over Silver. I've got more than enough leftover base to do it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You painting the Opal or a Civic?
I'll be painting my EJ2 sometime in the next 6 months or so. I've changed my mind about color selection a few times. Right now I'm thinking Black over Silver. I've got more than enough leftover base to do it.
Painting my 3dr 92-95 Civic. Please post pics of the colors you talk about.

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
It's a phone pic, but here ya go

I'm thinking about having a 3"+/- red band outlined in blue pinstripe seperating the black & silver. ...& maybe a dash of Iced Pearl in the clear. & yes, this is for Remoer's old Coupe seen in my sig

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Good luck picking a color...I personally love a really dark glossy black...

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
id either keep mine the way it is, or id paint it rio red or frost white

·
Registered
1995 Civic EX Coupe
579 Posts
I like the color, but id try to find something that looks alot like it but a little newer if i were you..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm planning on repainting my car soon and I'm debating on keep it Milano Red...or possibly changing to Paradise Blue Green Pearl from the 95(?) Civics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts