Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly recommend No Limit Drag Racing for android or ios. I think there's an update for ios yet to come. Love this game it's so addicting! Best toilet time killer there is lol. It's pretty technical and just the slightest adjustments effect your tune and time. It's a one man show who made the game and he keeps up with it so show some support. Best I have gone so far is a 5.45 all out. Online is fun too if you can hang. Bracket racing is damn fun too and very accurate. There's even index racing :)

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have but if I remember there wasn't much tuning to it. Just buy parts and that was it right?

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I used to play Nitto 1320 on pc 8 or so years ago. Online bracket, heads up or race for pinks. Fun game just fell off after all the cheaters and hackers got into it.

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
1. Downloaded it
2. Seen they have a corolla
3. bought it
4. Raced it and it sounded like it had a v8

FUN!! lol

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just a heads up there is a glitch on multiplayer. If you see someone with a dial-in of 99.9 just go as soon as both you and the cheater are staged. It will give you the win. The 99.9 dial in boots you out. There is a patch out for it but it's still awaiting apples approval.

It's a little slow going at first and a grind, but once you start making some cash it gets damn fun. I have more fun with my 8.90 index car than I do with my 5.40 heads up car. some guys online are friggin quick. Seen a couple 5.20's. And yeah, the sound isnt the best but that I can live with lol. I think steering might be in a future update too.

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
One thing that will make me love a drag racing game is bracket racing.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just won a heads up race by .001 with my best run. For some reason my phone won't take a screenshot grrrr. Must be the custom home screen? I saved it though. Cut a perfect light on a pro tree lol. As if...

r/t : 0 .067
60' : .893 .885
1/8 ET : 3.596 3.509
1/8 MPH: 210.104 207.022
1/4 ET : 5.447 5.382
1/4 MPH: 267.079 264.166

Win .001

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doesn't matter for no2 blown or turbo. Your gearing will change but the same times can be attained.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Will check this out, used to play the nitto tire one or what ever on my PC, there was another one too. Good time killer.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts