Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
I liked em' with the exceptions of 2fast and Tokyo. Those were pretty awful.

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Ya just the fact that they had 3-4 different songs playing should have tipped you off that it was a fake. And the over use of the Terminator drums.

The first F&F was terrible cause it had no plot, just a bunch of guys hooning around.

The Second (2Fast) sucked cause a) it didn't have Vin b) it had crappy cars (except the Evo) c) it had a plot so base line stupid, my 1 year old could have come up with a better storyline.

The Third (Tokyo Drift) was ok. Still no Vin but the action was kinda cool (despite the fact it had drifty retards in it).

The Fourth (Fast & Furious, again) was pretty good. Bit grittier, it was the return of Vin, and everyone kind of reprised their original role. On top of that it answered some questions from previous films. It was annoying that this film was supposed to take place between 2-3...

The Fifth (Fast 5) actually good movie. Interesting array of cars, all the fun characters, it's basically Ocean's 11 with internal combustion.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
I liked the first one and tokyo drift also 5th, i want the eclipse, supra, and civics from the first

I'm the same way. 1,3 and 5 I find the wife and I watching more than the others.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
539 Posts
Ya just the fact that they had 3-4 different songs playing should have tipped you off that it was a fake. And the over use of the Terminator drums.

The first F&F was terrible cause it had no plot, just a bunch of guys hooning around.

The Second (2Fast) sucked cause a) it didn't have Vin b) it had crappy cars (except the Evo) c) it had a plot so base line stupid, my 1 year old could have come up with a better storyline.

The Third (Tokyo Drift) was ok. Still no Vin but the action was kinda cool (despite the fact it had drifty retards in it).

The Fourth (Fast & Furious, again) was pretty good. Bit grittier, it was the return of Vin, and everyone kind of reprised their original role. On top of that it answered some questions from previous films. It was annoying that this film was supposed to take place between 2-3...

The Fifth (Fast 5) actually good movie. Interesting array of cars, all the fun characters, it's basically Ocean's 11 with internal combustion.
Was that even an EVO or just a Lancer?
I helped push the eclipse out of McCormick place in Chicago after the Chicago auto show, it ran out of gas.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
I helped push the eclipse out of McCormick place in Chicago after the Chicago auto show, it ran out of gas.
IIRC, they imported an Evo just for that movie!

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Definitely an Evo. When the movie came out I had an '03 OZ Rally Ed Lancer and everyone was like...dang, nice car. Just like in the movie! LOL...nope. This is its retarded cousin with a gutless 2.0L w/ auto trans. <----EX wife's car that she totalled twice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts