Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Poop Sock
3,798 Posts
ehh its not bad .........until you scroll down and jump out of your seat cuz those moon sized fogs scared the shit out of you. haha <i actually did that about a month ago when it first went up on clist. id take it if i lived closer and and the money. but id part out that motor, trans, give those fogs away(haha, no one would buy them), and trash the rest of the rice. then id put a B or H in it, strip it and drive the fuck out of it.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
holy shit those are some big damn fog lights!!! lolololololololololol What was he trying to accomplish with them, a run at pikes peak!?!?!?!?!?

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
i could live with it for 1g. i would never paint it anything other then flat black again though. im a cheap ass when it comes to paint. id swap another d into it stock bumpers and lights and boom new DD for under 2g.

·
Registered
23 Posts
thats a good car for 1g, You could make more money parting it out. makes me think he has no title for it... least in washington cars like that are going for double that, Ppl are getting over 2g for the 80's civic and accords up here, because of gas prices and our economy, so far the prices have droped but not for long...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts