Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a say or any input on which injector is better to run on a high HP turbo build?

Car will be running ectune, I will not be doing to tuning it will be done at a shop.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
the Fuel Injector Clinic 1000cc bosch style injectors are the exact same injector as the ID1000cc injectors and they are cheaper.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Had rc's 650cc until last week...i sold them
bought id's 725 and i am SOOOOO happy...

Night and day difference!!!

·
()*#$(*$
11,404 Posts
RCs are usually made with three decades old technology. The ID-style injector is built using modern design and technology to increase the ability of the injector to run at lower pulsewidths (which leads to the better idling) while atomizing the fuel better, which leads to more efficient combustion and probably more power. They are also pretty effing cheap.

·
Registered
88 Posts
RCs are usually made with three decades old technology. The ID-style injector is built using modern design and technology to increase the ability of the injector to run at lower pulsewidths (which leads to the better idling) while atomizing the fuel better, which leads to more efficient combustion and probably more power. They are also pretty effing cheap.
learnt sumting thanks .....

·
Registered
34 Posts
The ID's will be great if you have the money for them. I've always used the modified bosche injectors as they function properly and are much cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts