Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
yea it looks AWESOME but for about 1000 bucks if you hunt for months you could do the same

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
civic_man said:
when do you think the turbo would spool on a jdm d15b?

Im gona say its gona be fairly quick due to the log mani. I would expect full boost by 4500

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Speedjunky01 said:
Im gona say its gona be fairly quick due to the log mani. I would expect full boost by 4500

full boost by 4500 when would it begin to boost?

any other opinions on when you think it would spool?

·
Registered
491 Posts
The quality looks good just not crazy about the wastegate location on the manifold.......its only pulling from 1 runner. I'm also running a Turbonetics T3/T4 hybrid on my Z6, it makes real good power mid to top, it pulls real hard once you get the revs up. You get what you pay for, spend the few extra $$$ and get quality stuff. Pick up a set of injectors and chip and tune that ECU and your golden. Boost it up man, you'll love it!!

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
TurboCivic95 said:
You get what you pay for, spend the few extra $$$ and get quality stuff.
STFU!!!!! by that logic I should by a AEM standalone instead of chipping my ecu....... That kit is a F#$king waste of money. Over priced charge pipes and turbo manifold. It doesn't even include fuel management. My setup is under $100 including WB, chipped ecu, burner and laptop. a hf and dsm bov is going to work just as good as that kit. Quailty used parts are just as good as new. a turbocharged car isn't really that safisticated in the first place.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts