1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guyzz!!
I want help from my brothers :)
I Have 88(EF)Sedan,
And I Have D15b-NonVtec Block and D15bSingleVtec Head !
I've Got These Things:
(P08ECU Chipped.
4-2-1 headers
2'5" Downpipng
HKS groundwiring and satbilizers kit
Air Intake Cone And Pipe
6 Puck clutch plate
HKS lightweight pully)

I want to fully built my engine too hit maximum HP And High Compression on N/A setup please help me :)

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
How deep are your pockets? And what do you consider "fully built"? Are you the "I put an after market cam in it ... it's built" kind of guy ... or are you the "custom lightened and blue printed rotating assembly, extensive port work, over sized valves, custom cam, ITBs, etc." = fully built kind of guy? This rabbit hole goes deep, it's up to you how far you want to follow it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It would also help only making 1 thread . . . 2 on the same subject, in the same section is going to get you loved tenderly.

If anyone is going to be much help, we would need to know your HP goals, what you can do yourself (which in an of itself is a catch 22), and how much you can spend.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
You could literally go 5 different routes with this depends on how much you want to spend. I know a few that's making 148 to 150whp N/a d-series but you'll end up spending a lot of money to get there. There's plenty of high comp n/a builds here, you just have to search a little harder.

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
my hatchy
3,179 Posts
N/A is the expensive way to go slow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts