Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering what type of. Module. Would I need and where in the harness to install I tried a gs100a and put it in line with third brake light and it didn't work anyone knows how i could make this work ..is the third brake light on 1995 del sol led or incandescent

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,098 Posts

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Jeez, I disconnect my 3rd brake light..

It was only mandated for car that had brake lights that werent at eye level..

(guess there were too many weird brake light locations in the 70-80's [El Camino] and alot of rear end collisions)

But, since now that most cars have brake lights at eye level, and not to mention that 3rd brake just plain sucks, I delete mine on all my cars.

Who the hell wants to pull up behind a strobe light

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,098 Posts
Jeez, I disconnect my 3rd brake light..

It was only mandated for car that had brake lights that werent at eye level..

(guess there were too many weird brake light locations in the 70-80's [El Camino] and alot of rear end collisions)

But, since now that most cars have brake lights at eye level, and not to mention that 3rd brake just plain sucks, I delete mine on all my cars.

Who the hell wants to pull up behind a strobe light
I have the wing mounted 3rd brake light, so I could turn the shelf mounted light into a bat-signal. so, it has some functionality

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it especially these days with all the distractions I've. My car has been hit multiple times never hard but small fender benders and once almost monster trucked over by a soccer mom in a escalade as I watched her back up it wasn't until her rear of her car started to lift did she notice she was on my hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts