Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
EJ1 Coupe
158 Posts
Send me some parts my Aussie friend. Unlike you all, it never came in anything stock here in the US, so we have to buy either the leftover scraps that someone has likely blown up before, or we buy one of the few imports that still get shipped into the US.
We talked about Barra's, but I'd take a ConEX container full of ZC's as well. Motors and transmissions. We'd make money. Trust me we'd make money lol.
That literally is the only thing holding me back from building a ZC right now. Already sourced the Wiseco pistons and rods needed to do it.

Anything older than an EK is long since extinct in wreckers unfortunately. The ZC's only came in the CRX, and only in one spec. So they've always been a collector car and never really ended up in wreckers.
Just chiming in from NZ, EKs if you're lucky you will see one at a yard, but its usually a 1300 CVT spec.

Cant say ive seen a zc at a wreckers in the last 10 years (or any ef crxs), EG hatches maybe 5 over that timeframe and id say maybe the same for ef civics (which were alway carby auto) give or take maybe 3-4 db/dc integras (usually a sohc zc)

Sure we were once a land of jdm, but it all got exported years ago, these days its nearly to the point of importing things in from USA just to be able to get the parts.

I'd love an EF crx, but anything cheap (usually 7-10k) has dead plates, or is carby, auto (goodluck finding a manual conversion for one) and will be missing parts that they havent been able to source. anything complete and running is moon beans

·
Registered
EJ1 Coupe
158 Posts
Cant say ive seen a zc at a wreckers in the last 10 years (or any ef crxs)
stop the count, there is a ef crx as of today!!!

I was prepared to pay the moon beans and a car as a trade for a price i hadnt even recieved.. i had the message half typed out until i got the pictures of a ex dirt bashing, de reg'd, smashed up, stripped out crx that had absolutely no way of return or even good parts, no good bumpers or panels... the only good part was the ecu of which the car had been outside in the rain (so who knows if it was even good) even the box and motor was stuffed :(

so theres hope still for me to get one, it might just take another 10 years..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts