Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so Im out with my car crew last night and we ran into this black NEW 6.0 GTO.... I was like holy shit.... they ar pretty fast, two of my budy ran him and beat him, one was my buddys 05 EVO 8 and the other my buddys 04 SRT-4 both with a few mods.... now I was next.... yeah... lol... thats what I thought well we did 75-125 run and I had two solid lengths on him guys.... he gave me thumbs up afterwards... felt so good!!!!

1.6- WIN
6.0- LOSS

How in the hell lol gotta that turbo powa!!! lol

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
lol, awesome!!

its always nice when people are cool about losing. i smoked a turbo MR2 last night and he flipped his dome light on and gave me a thumbs up. cool shit! :TU:

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I wonder what would have happened if I RAN him from a light?? lol they have nice low end torque and my car likes to spins tires on full boost... lol

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
nice kill man :TU:

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
GTOs blow balls but they are much better on low end if u know how to drive them. i have drove a few of them workin for gm i sitll dont likem

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dubbedcorde said:
GTOs blow balls but they are much better on low end if u know how to drive them. i have drove a few of them workin for gm i sitll dont likem
yeah, the looks of them really ruin the car as well.... look like a grand prix....

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
DirtyDEF said:
I don't care how heavy they are, 400hp is 400hp.

Nice kill y0! :alky:
I agree. I tried to get a new cobalt ss to race me tonight, he just turned off lol. It's not 400 hp, but it is 200-205 hp from the fact, I just wanted to see how fast they were :D.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
vtecduck said:
I agree. I tried to get a new cobalt ss to race me tonight, he just turned off lol. It's not 400 hp, but it is 200-205 hp from the fact, I just wanted to see how fast they were :D.
If you raced an SRT-4, they're like them but just a bit slower.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
DirtyDEF said:
If you raced an SRT-4, they're like them but just a bit slower.
I haven't raced an srt-4 yet either. I have no idea how fast my car is compared to anything even remotely fast lol. I had a couple of people want to race last Sunday night when I went out, but I usually don't race when there is an ass load of people around. We were chilling in a parking lot, and a guy was asking me to go run and I wouldn't for the simple fact that the cops all know where we are on Sunday nights, and it's kinda obvious what's going on when an assload of people pull out at one time, going in the same direction to go race. The second guy that wanted to run was jumping at me on the way home right before I had to turn off. Oh well, maybe tom night lol

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
yeah, the looks of them really ruin the car as well.... look like a grand prix....
belive it or not me and my boss said the same thing to eachother the day we first got one in. parked next to a 99 or 2000 2 door grand prix they look very simular. sorta like a saturn sky and pontiac solstice if you know what i mean. close but just changed enuff to put a different bagde on them

1 - 20 of 68 Posts