Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ill post pics later. I went ahead and stepped my game up ffor the upcoming year. Holset. Spool quick. Hx35. I can be n/a through 1st and 2nd on the street cause I get out. Idanz with more tattoos.. so why not. My ebay Turbo fully spools by 4k in 3rd (4400 in second). II don't need it till 5k. Gotta love the street sweeper. Pics and video will be here soon. Just got the feed line fitting. Gonna go clearance it. And test. Wish me luck

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
:bigugh:
:thinking:

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
I can has holset pixorz?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Don't have video at 7psi. But this is the ebay "50" trim at 5psi.

I rev the holset to 7k. The video of the 50 trim is 6.6k

I have pics but can't post from my phone. Email me and I can. Someone can post them aswell.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So ill post pics later. I went ahead and stepped my game up ffor the upcoming year. Holset. Spool quick. Hx35. I can be n/a through 1st and 2nd on the street cause I get out. Idanz with more tattoos.. so why not. My ebay Turbo fully spools by 4k in 3rd (4400 in second). II don't need it till 5k. Gotta love the street sweeper. Pics and video will be here soon. Just got the feed line fitting. Gonna go clearance it. And test. Wish me luck
my buddy scott has an hx35 on his dsm he loves it lol pushing 500awhp he said its the best money hes spent on the car. having over 10k into it id say thats a bold statement

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
Are you using a CX tranny?

By the video I would have guessed CX......If so SI upgrade should be on the list.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol. No plug. Its my weekend car so I just park it inside. It has a ex transfer. With brake boosting its a lot fatlster. Car went 13.8 @ 103mph. Pulling kit apart for fuel upgraded. Clutch upgrade and hopefully Built bottom end.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts