Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
sprinkle fingers
honda or mustang gt
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i need to know if my hondata s300 i bought actually has the added PMW boost by gear option in it. I know its fifty dollars to have it added to an already socketed s300 ecu. however i need to know what i need to look for to see if this ecu actually has it or not? Does anyone have pics of pins or sockets locations i need to look at on the board to see if this actually has PMW? anyhelp will be great thanks, daniel!!

·
sprinkle fingers
honda or mustang gt
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure a pic might help and i can try to compare it to mine

·
sprinkle fingers
honda or mustang gt
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know where to look but I know mine has it I can post a pic if you want
Hey man just wondering if ya was goin to try to take a picture for me. thanks, man

·
sprinkle fingers
honda or mustang gt
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i bought it off of someone who only had it on their car for less than thousand miles and got a good deal. however i found out it doesn't have PMW but no biggy. however that link with the picture of the parts i'm not sure which is what. i know which one are the resistors just wish they lable what went where in the picture like with the R72, etc...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
yeah i bought it off of someone who only had it on their car for less than thousand miles and got a good deal. however i found out it doesn't have PMW but no biggy. however that link with the picture of the parts i'm not sure which is what. i know which one are the resistors just wish they lable what went where in the picture like with the R72, etc...
the spots are labeled on the board, or are you referring to the resistors themselves being labeled?

·
sprinkle fingers
honda or mustang gt
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the spots are labeled on the board, or are you referring to the resistors themselves being labeled?
I'm refurring to which item is the compacitor i know where they are asking to put it and the direction resistors which ones are they in the picture i only know what the bottom right two resistors that are color coded. also anybody have like a list of what to exactly get and maybe i can go to electronis store and pic up what i need exactly to do this my self

1 - 8 of 8 Posts