Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have the d15b 3stage in my car, some weeks ago, the car didn't start, but I didn't know why it was, As much as he tried the car did not start, check the gasoline lines, everything was fine, then, after so much trying and not starting it left him alone until the other day. with some friends we tried to find the problem, after looking for each connector, we disconnect the injector No.4 and tried, and the car started, now each time the car. Now every time the car doesn't want to start, I disconnect injector no.4 and start. Sometimes the car starts without having to disconnect the injector and sometimes if I turn it off and try to start again, I must disconnect it. what do you think about it? Some friends gave me two options of the possible failure; 1 - he car needs a gasoline regulator because it may be sending more than it should or 2 - injectors need to be changed to new ones.

NOTE: if the car does not want to start and I let it roll down the streets with the 1st gear on and then release the clucth, the car also starts. I tried it and it works.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.