Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had this car for years and havent made one pull on it, one thing after another.

1.)I currently have a 374hp D16z6, I need new axles (again) and have 1994 Integra front brake calipers. Do I need need spindles or hubs to put these on?

2.)Are there any decently affordable higher performance axles?(300-500whp)

Thanks your positive feedback is appreciated.
:sign4: 11114730_912471472147731_3394214464187597224_n.jpg

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
I would rather stick with the stock shafts, they're easier to replace then the gearbox. Learn how to preload from a dig.

When it comes to brakes, it all depends on what chassis you have. I'm gonna assume you have a '92-'95 civic. The calipers will fit if your rotors if they messure 10.3" in diameter (found in the EX models) Integra brakes are superior then those found on civics.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The long axle is two for two now. And I swear im not dogging the S41# out of it. I just dont know what to do. Really want it done for spring, so i can hurry up and paint her. The first (AXLE) one I bought the car I had to dig out and replace differential and internal gears. It was torture...

·
Registered
0 Posts
OK, will do. I already have some aftermarket traction bar for the apron towers, nothing name brand. First move will be with those bushings and motor mounts before I move onto the brake and axle predicament. Thanks again. >BeerDrinkin, cervan, AJAY, and slo_eG8. Will update if I ever get any of this done.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
if your still dead set on getting a set of better axles, gator axles supposedly are really good. however your going to pay for that green magic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts