Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive been waiting on chris aka dfanatic to see what kind of deal he could get me on the Custom Length FJ R SPEC D16 I beam rods

and he tells me today they are backordered for a month

My build is supposed to be done by then

I NEED RODS NOW, money in the bank

where can i get some custom length rods for my vitara built z6 that will run me in the stock compression range

Please help me if you know where i can get what i need and for 300 or less i hope

everything is waiting to go to the machine shop and once i have the rods its good to go

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
fjt is the only one that offers them, sorry bro

check the classifieds, other forums classifieds, and ebay

in fact i saw some on ebay yesterday...but they came with 2 sets of vitaras, so they probably wont be cheap

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
let me tell you FJ is cool shit i've bought my YCP 76mm P29 and Probe I-Beams from him excellent and i mean excellent customer service pm him. he'll hook you up with something else trust me on this...

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm who, dfanatic was talking to whoever for me trying to get me a good deal

if i have to wait 2 months to get this build done im just going to drop a stock motor back in my car

im supposed to have this car running again in 3-4 weeks and i still have to send everything off to the machine shop after i get the rods

·
Registered
93 integra ls b18c
2,633 Posts
why not put a wanted, in the wanted to buy section, somebody has to be sitting on some that they may let go of :roll: for a decent price. have you tried contacting FJT directly to see what is going on

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
i was the one whom chris contacted for the rods. unfortunately they're on hold until mid february.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Sorry guys.. The manufacturer had a delay in production and they pushed the date to Feb 5 which is the day they should ship the rods to me.. It takes around 7 more days to me to get them...

I have gotten tons of calls and messages about this but it is out of my control..

We do have in stock the Standard H beams forged rods just in case you want to go that way..

Thank You

1 - 15 of 15 Posts