Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m doing a mini me swap, so I’m looking for obd1 Man ECU that way I can tune it. If you have one that would be awesome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am doing a y7 bottom and y8 top , so will need the p28. I am gonna use Neptune and tune it. It would be cool to find one at a decent price already installed with active license, but if not I’ll just do it myself.

·
Registered
'93 / '95 Del Sol Si - '95 DX Coupe - '00 Accord EX F23 Manual
2,236 Posts
Won't cost you much to have VTec added to a P05 / P05, etc. and make a P28 clone. I had it done to my old P06..just because I wasn't trusting my soldering skills. It had been a while. I think I paid 30 bucks or less to have VTec thrown in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally found a chipped p72 with an active license on Neptune the guy just has to find the key to it. I don’t know if I’m gonna need a whole other key when I Neptune rtp the ECU. I shouldn’t considering it will both be Neptune. I have used Hondata but not Neptune but have heard it’s not much different and might even be slightly better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found out it’s chipped but through Neptune , so I’m assuming I pay the dealer fee for Neptune and I’m good to go. I’m just trying to find out if I’m using Neptune if I plug in a burn 2 if I can just burn a chip and make it work that way? If I can do that is their anyway to Datalog without having rtp or is it best bet just to get it.? I will be street tuning so am gonna need datalogging

·
Registered
96 hatch SIR
1,344 Posts
I have a p28 with Hondata s100 with boost if you do reconsider your options since you mention you're already familiar with Hondata.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts