Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm looking for bkr7e for my boosted ls. But no part store has or can even get a hold of them.

Right now I'm running R5671A-7 and it keeps missing up top. Trying to find bkr7 or equivalent.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
i usually just order them from ebay part number 4644...

or call a orielly or autozone they should have them even napa auto parts has them

you can also order them from http://www.xenocron.com/ngk-7s-resistor-p-333.html

what is your afr's up top, how much timing are you pulling per psi what is your plug gap? all that matters

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I tried finding the part number from searching, but nothing came up just people saying get the bkr7 from advance autozone etc etc.

Tried asking the people at the store to cross the model for the part number. But they kept telling me they don't carry them anymore etc. so now I have the part number going back tomorrow morning and gonna try. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
what the f is up with these fuckin newbies posting, after i gave you all the information in my post? i already told u the part number and someone had to make a post to say the same shit...

read the fuckin threads newbies all the info is in what i alread said, and yea i totally agree with the acid beaver its not your plugs, thats why i asked you in my reply, what is your afrs how much timing are you pulling how much timing are you running what is your plug gap..... all that shit matters your problem is not your plugs, but waste your money and find out the hard way

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
i dont like sounding like a asshole, even tho thats who i am and if you dont like it oh well, but when i already posted enough information for you to be able to find the plugs, that should have been the end of the thread, nobody else needed to reply with the same shit i already said

·
Registered
38 Posts
i dont like sounding like a asshole, even tho thats who i am and if you dont like it oh well, but when i already posted enough information for you to be able to find the plugs, that should have been the end of the thread, nobody else needed to reply with the same shit i already said
:TU:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what the f is up with these fuckin newbies posting, after i gave you all the information in my post? i already told u the part number and someone had to make a post to say the same shit...

read the fuckin threads newbies all the info is in what i alread said, and yea i totally agree with the acid beaver its not your plugs, thats why i asked you in my reply, what is your afrs how much timing are you pulling how much timing are you running what is your plug gap..... all that shit matters your problem is not your plugs, but waste your money and find out the hard way
thank you for your help... and what i meant in my post was BEFORE i made this thread i was searching for the NGK type plug bkr7e, BUT i went to autozone, advance ETC trying to ask for BKR7e, but they have different part number at teh store. they couldn't find my bkr7e, but when i gave them the part number YOU GUYS gave me 4644, they found it right off the shelf.

sorry for the confusion. thanks for all the help.

i'm retarded 1* per lb of boost running .025 gap in the plugs.

before i was running the R5671A-7 and my car DIFFENTLY runs different from those to the bkr7e.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts