Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. I put my itb's on and my stock d16z6 fuel rail and injectors and the fuel it to long the injectors will not fit . fyi these are going into the injector holes on the itb's , I am using a dpfi mani so there are no holes there. what should I do?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Your stock injectors should fit but you will need a bunch of washers inbetween the fuel rail and the manifold.. I think if you look the the ITB thread you will find a pic of what im talking about.

This is what i found in the ITB thread, its a post from Moose but the pics no longer work but he said "The Z6 injectors will fit in the CBR locations BUT the Z6 injectors are taller, so the fuel rail sits higher ... you have to use washers/spacers to allow you to bolt the fuel rail down"

·
Registered
215 Posts
929rr they fit in but the injectors are too spaced out. ones at a angle and will not go in all the way
aha ok. If you use the stock cbr holes then you will most likely need the cbr fuelrail. You can use your Z6 injectors but with the cbr fuelrail.

·
Registered
215 Posts
dont space the cbr itb so u can use the cbr rail and z6 injectors, like stated above,

otherwise ud need custom spaced rails
I was saying that he can use the stock cbr fuel rail and why would you have to space the tb´s if it was made stock to use that fuel rail? The z6 injectors fit the cbr fuel rail because i have tested myself and have seen someone else do it also. Either im way out in space on this one or you guys are not really sure yourselves. I can go out and take a pic of z6 injectors in the cbr fuel rail for you guys and i will tell you if im wrong.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok here are the pics i have taken with the z6 injectors. You will see in the last pic of what i meant with the washers needed to bolt down the fuel rail. Hope this will answer your question if this is even what you wanted to know?

I see . thanks man

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok here are the pics i have taken with the z6 injectors. You will see in the last pic of what i meant with the washers needed to bolt down the fuel rail. Hope this will answer your question if this is even what you wanted to know?

I see . thanks man

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I see . thanks man

1 - 15 of 15 Posts