Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im kinda stumped on where this goes i dont im not getting any spark btw...its a 3 wire connector under the distributor...
[/IMG]
and a different view

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
You fail at this...

Use the

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok if its the egr valve and its not an hf do i need to plug it up to anything? im using a pm6 ecu btw...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well this is project my brother gave up on along time ago and im just putting the finishing touches on it, im almost sure that its an hf harness, but the car is originally a dx, and i converted the dash harness all the way to the tail lights into an si...im getting three cel #6, #10, #20....i think the cel 20 is because i have a bad altenator... the other two has me stumped....(all harnesses came out of 89 models)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thnx for the help you guys...sorry for not be clear enough, but the dash harness and the rear tailight harness is from an SI, the engine harness is a HF harness(im almost positive)...my question now is will this combo work together do i have to repin anything, run wires to ecu or should i just go with an SI engine harness?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
what yr is your car
what yr is the interior harness
what yr is the motor harness?
do you have all your grounds? tranny to body , and the thermostat ground hooked up?
what ecu are you using?
what distributor are you using?
the car is a 89 crx DX.
interior harness is an 89 crx SI.
motor harness is from an HF year is unknown.(its been awhile my bro doesnt remember but more likely an 90-91)
yes ive checked all the grounds, sanded contact and tightened.
i am using a PM6 ecu
using a SI dizzy obd0, new cap, rotor, coil, and ignitor unit tested good at autozone

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok i recently put in an si engine harness got rid of the code 6 and code 10(coolant temp and Intake air temp), but i still get no spark and a code 20, just ordered a brand new dizzy from dizzy king(the current one is a rebuilt one), and used the ELD flow chart i think its the altenator that is causing that code. going to swap that today and waiting for my new dizzy to arrive....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts