Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up.

Im about to start my engine build and i am going to install my turbo soon after. I was wondering if someone could write me a basemap that would run on 8psi (wastegate setting) for just the time being. i just need my car to start, drive and run the 550's. Im not going to be hot rodding it, just needing it to drive around till i can get it tuned, which will be a day or so after.

if someone will do this for me, please let me know and i will let you know my exact setup.

thanks

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
whoever you decide to have tune it should write you a basemap. i sent my computer to my tuner and he wrote me a basemap and sent it back. have you decided on what you are goin to use to tune. ubberdata,crome,hondata

·
Registered
248 Posts
Neptune, AEM EMS, Greddy Blue Box and Ultimate, Tune Free (my design, i doubt i will b tuning you), DSMLINK (hahaha, nevermind)....

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whoever you decide to have tune it should write you a basemap. i sent my computer to my tuner and he wrote me a basemap and sent it back. have you decided on what you are goin to use to tune. ubberdata,crome,hondata
i just need a base map to get the car running and driving for a day or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts