4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is all....

I need to stop back in more often

Happy new year everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Hit and run huh? Just because you got an s2k lol. How's the car treating you?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cars good....put it in storage first week of november. 2 days later we got dumped with a coupke feet of snow. A week later weather was mild, 40s and low fifties a few days....finally i got pissed and said fuck it. Tossed the wheels back on, called the insurance and hit the road. I put all of 20 miles or so till i got hit. Not bad, but messed up a rim and fender. .... its getting fixed now, thank god i put ins back on it.

Getting tired of half the s2k owners....they think they are some kind of elitest because they drive a s2k.....i strait up told one dude you know its still a fucking honda right. I lol'd

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
Getting tired of half the s2k owners....they think they are some kind of elitest because they drive a s2k.....i strait up told one dude you know its still a fucking honda right. I lol'd
yeah, they think because there's intakes and headers out there that cost more than entire 12 second FWD honda builds it's some rare exotic :lol:

you'll be back in a FWD 88-01 platform soon enough :p

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I've noticed that here also with the s2k's. Oh it's only a SOHC civic with their noses in the air.

·
Registered
557 Posts
just be glad you don't own a subaru! its bad here lol everyone thinks there wrx is a race car and super fast with there stage 2 mods lol

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
^^

The WRX guys and the SRT4 guys need to have a 14 second group hug!

EDIT: OK, I may have jumped the gun there... 13 seconds

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
We have um all here all jammed on one island, brostangs and challengers with loud exhaust just hammering it to go 10'. The evo and subie you can't touch me cause I'm AWD. Rice rocket guys reving their engines for God knows what,Harley's that shake the fillings out your mouth and and only going 20 mph. Ugh

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

the van barely hit me....wasnt even hard enough to rock my car

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Glad to see your back around. You have good, functional style, we need people here like that.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im 6'1" and pushing 300lbs....i wedge myself in there

plan to mod the driver seat for about a 1-2" drop...aparently gets those around 6-6'1 under the windshield...the seats in thes mount like and aftermarket seat on the sides, redrill holes lower and pound out the rear mounting point. if you want more you can cut out some foam and replace with sponges or less dense foam. that way when you sit it will compress like nothing is there but keep the leather tight when you get up

i put the nrg seats in on buddy club super low down brackets and i sit at stock height but can remove the cushions to get alot lower. might just do that on track days but i'd have to cut up one of the wings to get it to slide all the way back

·
Tape-R taper/driver
EC3, ED8, ED9, EE5
574 Posts
im 6'1" and pushing 300lbs....i wedge myself in there

plan to mod the driver seat for about a 1-2" drop...aparently gets those around 6-6'1 under the windshield...the seats in thes mount like and aftermarket seat on the sides, redrill holes lower and pound out the rear mounting point. if you want more you can cut out some foam and replace with sponges or less dense foam. that way when you sit it will compress like nothing is there but keep the leather tight when you get up

i put the nrg seats in on buddy club super low down brackets and i sit at stock height but can remove the cushions to get alot lower. might just do that on track days but i'd have to cut up one of the wings to get it to slide all the way back
That's what I did in mine - 6'2, 225 - it's pretty easy to do. Took me about an hour per side.

I miss my S2K, but when the time came to get another car...I didn't even consider it. I hate making car decisions based on other people, but the S2K scene around here is so bad that I didn't want to be associated with them. ...so I bought a Ford instead. lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts