Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Still to this day I think about my baby that i still miss. Wish I would finish this car but when I move to PA from NY, I took a 50% cut so at the end, I didn't have a choice but to sell it. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

A Tribute to my '73 Datsun 1200, 2 door sedan deluxe.

This the engine I was planing on running 2.4 nissan engine

Once finish I would had look like this, to have an idea.

· D-Series Rally Man
Mitsubishi/Hondas
1,102 Posts
Holy shit that was a badass ride! Hell of a cage and the Aluminium interior looks sick, specially those ginormous rear wheel tubs :p Anyway you could track her down again? Or maybe even start again if your in a more financially stable position now?

· The Great Weldini
91 civic
13,525 Posts
yup he's a rican. ricans love them cars. lol

Reactions: Boricuanolgy

· Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Holy shit that was a badass ride! Hell of a cage and the Aluminium interior looks sick, specially those ginormous rear wheel tubs :p Anyway you could track her down again? Or maybe even start again if your in a more financially stable position now?
I thougt about it, but then again if Im in position to do it all over again I would have done it differently, i prefer the coupe/fastback than the sedan.

yup he's a rican. ricans love them cars. lol
yeap, if it is a Datsun, Toyota, or mazda old school, we love them for sure.

i like that cage man, cool color.
yeap that was one of my favorite parts of the car.

· ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
11,993 Posts

· Registered
a hatch
1,656 Posts
Is that 2.4 motor the KA? Those motors are stout as fuck

· Registered
68 Camaro
6,599 Posts
Noooooooooooo rotary, ha ha ha ha , never!!! piston power for ever. Theres a orange Datsun fastback 1200, with a SR20 NISSAN engine running 7.0 I think, now thats my new hero!!!!!!
rotaries are witchcraft

· Registered
68 Camaro
6,599 Posts

· The Great Weldini
91 civic
13,525 Posts
Noooooooooooo rotary, ha ha ha ha , never!!! piston power for ever. Theres a orange Datsun fastback 1200, with a SR20 NISSAN engine running 7.0 I think, now thats my new hero!!!!!!
i knew a rican in GA straight off the boat from PR he found himself a Suzuki sidekick droped a cage and a rotary engine and that thing hualed ass. it looked weird slamed too. lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.