Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bottomend:JE pistons, Eagle Rods, and all oem honda bearings
head:arp head studs, hot tanked and got an 5 angle valve job

and a 57trim Now i was wondering how much of a wet shot i could put on top of the setup i currently have so that i can run some where in the mid 400 and also bring the torque on up.Whats the most u could run safe on my setup and what kind of boost would u apply with it ? also if i have rc750 injectors for my car do i need to run a resistor box or is these things just plug and play?

P.s i really love u guy's man this si the best web site that i am a member on because you guy's don't mind answering my nub ass ?'s lol!!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
1. Stop typing like a retard.

2. What happened to the quick reply box?

3. That's something you would need to disscus with your tuner based on what you want out of your build.

Do you have any plans? Or are you going to jumble them all up in an amalgamation of threads?

·
Registered
294 Posts
bottomend:JE pistons, Eagle Rods, and all oem honda bearings
head:arp head studs, hot tanked and got an 5 angle valve job

and a 57trim Now i was wondering how much of a wet shot i could put on top of the setup i currently have so that i can run some where in the mid 400 and also bring the torque on up.Whats the most u could run safe on my setup and what kind of boost would u apply with it ? also if i have rc750 injectors for my car do i need to run a resistor box or is these things just plug and play?
If the injectors are low impendence then you will need a resistor box, and I would suggest doing more research and reading more about forced induction before putting a turbo and nitrous on your motor.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Should I?

:popcorn:

I am in the mood. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1. Stop typing like a retard.

2. What happened to the quick reply box?

3. That's something you would need to disscus with your tuner based on what you want out of your build.

Do you have any plans? Or are you going to jumble them all up in an amalgamation of threads?
Not every 1 was able to go to school like u and finish some of us was brought up in bad surroundings and was not able to finish.Sorry for my bad grammer and spelling sir but if it makes u feel better how about just not read any of my post and so u want feel like a retard for looking at it.

just trying to learn a little of my on because the shops have been taken thousands of dollars from me because i do not no nothing about my setup i just drop the car off tell them to make it fast and bill me later.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Not every 1 was able to go to school like u and finish some of us was brought up in bad surroundings and was not able to finish.Sorry for my bad grammer and spelling sir but if it makes u feel better how about just not read any of my post and so u want feel like a retard for looking at it.

just trying to learn a little of my on because the shops have been taken thousands of dollars from me because i do not no nothing about my setup i just drop the car off tell them to make it fast and bill me later.
No pity party here. Sorry man. There are lots of people here that were brought up in the same background but somehow still accomplish the amazingly simple task of typing correctly.

And reading is a very good way to learn things on your own......especially from builds on this forum. Take a look around before poluting the forum with more crap to sift through. Keep it clean and simple, son.

BTW

:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To the OP, you should make a build thread and ask all your questions/improvements on there as well as any pictures of your build. It makes it alot easier and less threads to look through...

best answer yet:) thanks

also no 1 is looking for pitty just stating facts on why i suck at the whole grammer spelling shi*. But then again you where never raised like me thats why u think you no it all smart 1:) Its a forum if you dont like the way i type then its plain and simple don't look at my threads.I never act out of line in other ppl threads and i expect for every 1 else to act the same in mine.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
best answer yet:) thanks

also no 1 is looking for pitty just stating facts on why i suck at the whole grammer spelling shi*. But then again you where never raised like me thats why u think you no it all smart 1:) Its a forum if you dont like the way i type then its plain and simple don't look at my threads.I never act out of line in other ppl threads and i expect for every 1 else to act the same in mine.
Don't get butt hurt cause you can't type, sunshine. This has nothing to do with where anyone was raised. And I don't recall me writing anywhere on this forum or the internet, for that matter, that I know everything. It makes it MUCH easier to read and understand what you're saying if its not typed like a damn heathen.

Quote: Its not where you're from, its where you're at. -Mos Def.

GL to ya.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
wow, some of you argue over the dumbest shit. I think yall argue over how people type cause ya must know jack shit abotu cars, so ya cant argue about them, stfu about how he types, who cares. u cant read it, gtfo. good lord. post all the info of whats in your car everything, and go from there. dont even type back to the fucktard who talk about your spelling. you are just giving them what they want.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
wow, some of you argue over the dumbest shit. I think yall argue over how people type cause ya must know jack shit abotu cars, so ya cant argue about them, stfu about how he types, who cares. u cant read it, gtfo. good lord. post all the info of whats in your car everything, and go from there. dont even type back to the fucktard who talk about your spelling. you are just giving them what they want.
Serious Business in here. :) didn't know my knowledge of cars was on trial.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Serious Business in here. :) didn't know my knowledge of cars was on trial.
hehe my womans had me mad. but if thats how he types, thats how hes gonna type. so you people who are LD and cant understand what hes saying, just.....leave? (not sayingn this towards any exact person)

·
Registered
883 Posts
<-- cries when he sees a NAWZ thread

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
<-- cries when he sees a NAWZ thread
So I don't have nitrous I have zex right? (I really don't have n2o, just sayin). Haha thats basically what people are saying when they say nos. Nos is a brand, nitrous oxide is what you want.

BTW:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts