Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
its been covered a thousand times why these manifolds are junk.
get a cast one if your going to run a cheapy.

·
Registered
982 Posts
just add another turbo for a twin turbo set up. problem solved.

On a serious note, that sucks, but now it gives you an excuse to get a real many. I'm sure you read up on these kits before buying one and knew you would be replacing the mani soon after. I see the added bracing held up on the mani itself, but the waste gate bracing might have needed a little more. That dump tube looks pretty long and heavy (leverage adding stress) for the tin foil hoding it up. Just a thought.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On a serious note, that sucks, but now it gives you an excuse to get a real many. I'm sure you read up on these kits before buying one and knew you would be replacing the mani soon after. I see the added bracing held up on the mani itself, but the waste gate bracing might have needed a little more. That dump tube looks pretty long and heavy (leverage adding stress) for the tin foil hoding it up. Just a thought.
Hahaha yea I know, I knew it before I bought it, I just think its funny!!! The mani I want I can't afford rite now so just going to slap a cheap cast one on......or just keep welding this one, we'll see how the funding goes in the next couple months

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

A china twin turbo setup would be great, I Could get full spool by 7k rpms rite before the turbo's break off!!

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
All the welds in the world can't fix thin ass metal.

This doesn't need a thread dedicated to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.