Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of Johnny Cash " I walk the line"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I-F8qDDPLc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy this video people! :TU:

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's neat! That's something I wish I could do
Thanks buddy, Well you could do this if you learn ASL then you'll be able to pull it off like this. :TU:

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's cool. My wife knows quite a bit of asl. A woman she takes care of is deaf watching them talk is mind blowing. She has tried to show me over the years, it's very tough. I'd say it's harder to learn than English and they say English is the hardest to learn.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's cool. My wife knows quite a bit of asl. A woman she takes care of is deaf watching them talk is mind blowing. She has tried to show me over the years, it's very tough. I'd say it's harder to learn than English and they say English is the hardest to learn.
That's pretty awesome, You should learn ASL it's easy but it surely takes some time to learn the ASL. I can't argue with you on English because I know my English isn't that great, It's because I use ASL more than English and I've been make fun of my grammars and been told learn how to use proper grammar/english. I tried to explain those douches why I'm not good with English but they seems don't care and still making fun of me. Well that's fine with me tho.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Right on bro!

Its hella easy for people to run their mouth's when they havent walked in your shoes.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right on bro!

Its hella easy for people to run their mouth's when they havent walked in your shoes.
Thanks bro!! :TU:

Yeah I couldn't agree more, It kinda sucks when they do, They will understand how it feel when they walked in my shoes.

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
ASL is not really difficult to learn. The hand motions basically describe the word (if that makes sense). So for someone like me just picturing it made it easier to memorize (once again if that makes sense lol)

One of my friends in high school was deaf, so i just bought a sign language dictionary and started going word by word. I could hold my own in a conversation if it did not go too fast lol. I have gotten a little rusty since i got out of high school, once the classes clear up I'm going to be taking ASL for my degree ( it counts as a foreign language SCORE!!)

But great work on the video doug, really cool to see that, plus the added benefit of Johnny Cash.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ASL is not really difficult to learn. The hand motions basically describe the word (if that makes sense). So for someone like me just picturing it made it easier to memorize (once again if that makes sense lol)

One of my friends in high school was deaf, so i just bought a sign language dictionary and started going word by word. I could hold my own in a conversation if it did not go too fast lol. I have gotten a little rusty since i got out of high school, once the classes clear up I'm going to be taking ASL for my degree ( it counts as a foreign language SCORE!!)

But great work on the video doug, really cool to see that, plus the added benefit of Johnny Cash.
LoL it's not difficult for me because my family's deaf and it's making us easier to learn the ASL, Went to deaf school and graduated from deaf school. Yes you're right It's like almost all of Hand motions describe the words. It does make sense lol.

Haha yeah some people having a problem by not going too fast, Some of people are learning to ASL and I usually go bit slow for them to understand me easy, Sometime people signs ASL fast and I will talk to them like I do with my family like signs fast. Haha Few of my friends are rusty with signs because we don't hang out that much. That would be awesome once you cleared up your classes to take a ASL class for your degree, Are you going for interpreter? If you do and you would be making good money from doing interpreter. Learning foreign languages would be hard lol.

Much appreciate it! Yes Johnny Cash are pretty good music and I might as well make another ASL cover of Johnny Cash, maybe something different. I'll look at different song to see if I'm able to do the ASL cover it. :TU:

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
fuck yeah doug!

·
Registered
276 Posts
You should play a little air guitar in those long sections of the song where there are no lyrics and it's just Johnny strumming on his guitar. Not all the time, but just enough to show what is going on musically in the song.... or maybe that's a lame idea, I dunno...

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fuck yeah doug!
Thanks buddy! :TU:

You should play a little air guitar in those long sections of the song where there are no lyrics and it's just Johnny strumming on his guitar. Not all the time, but just enough to show what is going on musically in the song.... or maybe that's a lame idea, I dunno...
LoL yeah I was thinking of doing that but idk if it would look good or look dumb while I'm doing a air guitar while there's no lyrics but I'll keep that on my mind for other song if I ever find good one! :TU:

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Damn Dougie bad ass always makin' new vids.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn Dougie bad ass always makin' new vids.
Thanks bro! I do the new videos just when I can have the Laptop with me. It's y friend's so it might be once a while for me to make a new videos.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts