Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went out and bought new furniture for my living room. since i have no furniture and i've been living in Atl for 8 months i thought this would match my white walls and biege rugs. in front of my 32" LCD tv, 225 dvd movies on the left and 127 ps2 games on the right. tell me what you think. lol

Reactions: CxHatch

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
looks awesome...i think it will flow well with your color scheme ;)

Reactions: Chiovnidca

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
thats bad ass dude. Nothing better than taking your build inside the house. LOL

But yea thats a lot of movies and games

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my kids and me are a bunch of video games and movie freak. my daughter turns 13 today and she can put the smack down on most vets on soul cailbur 3. by the way that's not including my other systems i have w/games too. i have like into close to or more than 300+ games, game cube, dreamcast, ps1, super nes, sega gen, n64 and some online computer games.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
reminds me of my room only i dont have the engine stand yet. only car audio and air ride parts laying everywhere

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'll put 4 coronas in it so when i'm drinking and driving on GT4 on my days off. all i have to do is spin the crank and another one pops up. lol.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
only you Remo :lol:. Hopefully soon Either you or I will have a motor to put on it to actually build :lol:

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
i think this would be a nice accent to your carpet and drappery, as well as a conversation piece to add to your purchase... haaaa

Engine Vehicle Machine Auto part Automotive engine part

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.