Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I have been buying Led bulbs for a few days now.... I must say WOW... amazing difference! I got the 12 cluster Led white 1156's for my reverse lights in my SI tails, 19 LED Amber 1157 for my front and rear signals, 1157 12 white LED bulbs for my rear brake lights, even 4 LED cluster 194's for the side markers and license plate bulbs.. and finally today some red 4 LED bulbs for my autometer gauges inside.... some I got on ebay and the rest at local auto stores..... but I think they are the best upgrade anybody can do.... way brighter lights, use less power and they last a lot longer..... the best part is they are off and on immediately, they dont act like regular bulbs... I am just very pleased with these LED's :)

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paul Pics would make my day ....
Ill post them as soon as I can.... but trust me when i say this.... nothing makes me this happy... :) expect females and boost.... lol! or maybe it was because swapping to the Led bulbs was pretty cheap and easy to do...

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
I've been thinking of doing this myself, but wanted to see PICS!!!!!! first to see the difference.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
at least post links up of the same type of LEDs youre getting?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
no pikcharz = this thread is gay

Congratulations blk...you just made my tailless cat cry....I hope you're happy.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts