Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta know... I gota knwo what my limits are...
WHo here on D-series.org has tha MOST whp outta there D-series engine!!?

Who is tha Fastest!!?

*i posted here... cuz relally only tha FI guys can reach tha high #s
No discussion - No crap.. Just NUMBERS!!
~~~~~~~
please if u wanna discuss... there is this special lil thing called PRIVate Messages!! -- try it out!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
soon, i'll be pushing the 500 wheel hp limit. and most liklet hit in the 10's for a street car in street tires and interior.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actualyl yea a D16Y7 block with a D16Z6 head. bored to 78mm and using crower rods (only because i got them for $100 for the set instead of $600 like normal. Don;t ask it was a once in a lifetime deal....(right place at right time type of things)
I'll be using a precision sc61 turbo
drag manifold ported out some
lots and lots but that's a start. at some point i'll have a web page up with details and photos of everything and videos.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just added a set of blue lighted pissers and a 15 inch alumium wing. Im estimating that just put me over 300whp.

·
I used to be Admin.....
763 Posts
oscarmayer said:
Actualyl yea a D16Y7 block with a D16Z6 head. bored to 78mm and using crower rods (only because i got them for $100 for the set instead of $600 like normal. Don;t ask it was a once in a lifetime deal....(right place at right time type of things)
I'll be using a precision sc61 turbo
drag manifold ported out some
lots and lots but that's a start. at some point i'll have a web page up with details and photos of everything and videos.
I hope you are sleeving your block and getting a forged crank!!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
deck, honda cranks do not need to be replaced, stock cranks are even used in 1000+ hp drag monsters, so no i'm keeping nmy stock crank.

yea the block is sleeved by GEM

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Juddi702 said:
150whp with a 60shot

13.2.. my HP sucks balls. :p
Hey, if you are running 13.2, that certainly doesn't suck. Whatever it takes to get it done. :wink:

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'ld like to see the 13.2 on a 60 shot. (d series that is) i've seen guys running 85 shots and pusing it and only do 13.1 and they run it well.

Just saw her pics guys, on the site. She's a real cutie. one of you young single types outta tie her down cause she looks like a keeper. (yea, im'm an older fart :? )

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didnt believe it either. Then i looked up some of her old posts and she has like 20 time slips to back it up. She must have a really light car, plus from the pictures she looks like she weighs like 100lbs, thats 110 less then my 6'3" tall ass weighs. there is 10 horses right there.

Its not that i thought it was impossible, but i know that it is not easy. Alot of people talk out of their ass on forums.

I could not find how much the car weighs (didn't look too hard) but i am guesing about 1750-1800lbs with her in it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts