Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i installed my zex dry kit tonight and when i try and program it to learn my WOT it just clicks the solinoid open and shut really fast for about 30 sec and then stops and that's it. keep in mind it's a used ebay kit.

so anyways i opened the nmu real quick and took a peak and i found that there is a parker solinoid in there with some sort of manifold and a circuit board. i'm gonna go ahead and assume that the circuit board is for nothing else than the WOT feature on the zex kit. so can i just buy a WOT switch and wire it up and by pass the TPS activated WOT on the zex kit? it looks like it shouldn't be a problem. i'm really pissed that i got screwed right now. anyone in here live in wisconnsin?

·
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. i am useing a ok size wire for everything. it's just plain fucked up. i'm gonna try getting the WOT switch from a performance store today and hook it up. i will e-mail him to, thanks.

O

·
0 Posts
need any more sopleniods? i ahve a used home breted n2o kit fir a wet system. i payed $100 from the place i got it from. lines came form a wrecked car that sat outside for 4 months so they need to be flushed out. nozel looks in ok shape, and has 2 working soleniods i'ld take what I payed for it.

·
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it worked. i now have a zex kit with a micro switch to activate full throttle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts