Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just finshed the mini me and i got little problems i got a cel but it only says on when i start the car when i put the car in accories mode the CEL will come on then go away when i start the car then it lights up and say on the car also was not driving right when i was going down the street it got worst when i got home then when i open the hood i was that the two fuel injeters in 1 & 2 were cross would that make a differents

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
i just finshed the mini me and i got little problems i got a cel but it only says on when i start the car when i put the car in accories mode the CEL will come on then go away when i start the car then it lights up and say on the car also was not driving right when i was going down the street it got worst when i got home then when i open the hood i was that the two fuel injectors in 1 & 2 were cross would that make a differents
I bet so. And what is your engine check light code?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
that could be a problem if so check the cel will say misfire in CYLINDER # w/e it is

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it does not give me a code it just says on i put the car in accories mode the CEL will come on then go away when i start the car then it lights up and just say on

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,238 Posts
what is the code?

The ECU does that for a reason, to help figure out what you screwed up.

If you don't know how to pull the code, then shouldn't have attempted a mini-me.

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
I'm assuming your car is obd1, if so you'll have to jump the wires or plug over by the ECU then read the code through the CEL. It'll flash the code. Long flash = 10's digit, short flash = 1's digit...So a long, short, short, short would be a 13. You go get yourself a Haynes/Chiltons repair manual and it'll have all the codes as well as how to do it.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
never mind i end up taking it to a pro that just work on hondas AND I HIGHLY RECOMMED THAT A PRO DO THE MINI ME SWAPS ONLY IF UR A BEGINNER LIKE ME THEN DO EVER DO IT TO MUCH HEAD WORK AND TO MANY HEADHEACH

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
never mind i end up taking it to a pro that just work on hondas AND I HIGHLY RECOMMED THAT A PRO DO THE MINI ME SWAPS ONLY IF UR A BEGINNER LIKE ME THEN DO EVER DO IT TO MUCH HEAD WORK AND TO MANY HEADHEACH
mini's are easy :) do your research before you dive in though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
how did you pull off building a mini and not know how to check your CEL????????????????? im sorry but i can't get past that part !!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts